SECRET

Hao Xuan steadily approached Yibo and Zhan, only to find Zhan frowning at him, while Yibo gave him a curious look.

"Aye Zhan what's with that cute frown on your face huh??", Xuan asked smirking.

Zhan only glared at Xuan and turned away. Yibo could feel the irritation building up in Zhan.. but he seemed to be quite angry as well. Yibo was well aware that Zhan hated it when Xuan would act sweet in front of them to gain attention and it was nothing new today.

"What are you doing here Xuan ?? And where's Jiyang ? Why are you not with him?", Yibo asked and tried to smile at him.

Xuan snapped at once, "He's there sitting at his place.. Hey Yibo.. we are buddies right?? There is something I would like to share with you.. which I obviously can't if Jiyang is here.. so.... shall I start??"

"Mn". Yibo nodded.

Zhan did not look at them.. but could listen to everything that they said.

Hao Xuan finally started ranting, "You know.. last week Jiyang stayed over at my place..  for a night. I hope you get.. what... I'm going to say.. I mean.. I'm here.. to.. announce.. that.. YOUR BRO HAS GIVEN UP HIS VIRGINITY !!!!"

Hao Xuan almost shouted the last part excitedly.. as he looked towards the duo sitting in front of him.

Hearing what Xuan said, Zhan immediately turned to his side and gaped at the boldness of the guy.. where he met a gasping Yibo.

Seems like the plan is working.

Hao Xuan thought to himself when he got the expected reaction from the two men.

"You !!-", Yibo was about to say more.. when he was cut off by Hao Xuan.

"Aiya.. I know you must be jealous now.. that your buddy has already scored.. while you haven't. You know Jiyang tastes fab..."

"You're unbelievable Hao Xuan! Not everybody is comfortable with your this useless information.", Zhan scoffed before Xuan could proceed.

"Yes Xuan this is not the proper place to discuss your private matters.." , Yibo said.

"Ahh.. fine! I won't discuss that here.. its just that I want you to know that I've found something more interesting now.", He said as he eyed Zhan and smiled sweetly at him.

Yibo clenched his fists as he heard Xuan. He knew where all this was going. Xuan was definitely trying to flirt with his Zhan which is intolerable for him. And gritted his teeth at his own thought.

How dare you Xuan!? How dare you !! Don't you have a boyfriend? Then why do you flirt with Zhan now?!! I can't take this! I just can't take this.. even if you are trying to be friendly.. just Get Lost !!!

Yibo was brought back from his thoughts when Hao Xuan whispered into his ears..

"It's a secret that I'm gonna say to you.. and I need your help.. so meet me at the nearest cafe to the hotel once we reach there.. I'll send you the address." Saying so, he retreated back to his seat with a constant smirk on his face.

My Jiji is really a genius.. he made the perfect plan.. it seems to be working.

                                  * • *

"Bo.. are you okay? You seem a bit disturbed." Zhan said remembering Yibo's dejected look from a few minutes back.

"Yeah.. absolutely." Replied Yibo.. smiling.

He started preparing to get off and helped Zhan as they reached the destination.

"Wow!!", Zhan voiced out as he looked at the surrounding.