WOOING YOU

Second day of courting

Yibo and Zhan were now in their classrooms doing their classes. They had woken up almost simultaneously with not much of an event. The only thing that had made him curious was Yibo asking him to grab an extra leather jacket while he packed his own and two cup noodles in his bag. However he had abided by it, just as how he was asked.

Zhan was caught by surprise when Yibo took a different path instead of their house, to somewhere different while returning in the evening.

"Bo? Are we going for a long drive?"

"Yeah.. a very very long drive!"

"But this way is totally opposite to our home..."

"Actually I was thinking of spending the night somewhere beautiful and cozy.. with you."

"Ahh? W-what?!"

"Not what you're thinking pervert!"

"Mm.. aiya.. don't tease me!"

"Zhan? Are you wearing the helmet nicely?"

"Yes.."

"Did you put your jacket on?"

"Yes yes yes!"

"Okay then, sit tight!"

"W..why?"

"I'll be speeding my motorbike, idiot! Here we go!"

(This is all I could find.. I hope this works.)

Zhan clutched onto Yibo tightly. He felt excited and refreshed as the cold breeze brushed against his face.

After some distance, Yibo stopped his bike in front of a tea stall and asked the owner.

"Excuse me Sir? Can you lend us two cups of warm water?"

"Sure sure.. but why don't you have some tea, boy?"

"Sorry Sir, my friend and I are in a hurry. Its a bit urgent. Water will be enough."

The man nodded and did as asked. While Zhan was still sitting on the bike with his and Yibo's bags, trying to figure out what Yibo was upto.

Soon Yibo arrived with water and asked him to open his bag and then to take out the cup noodles from there. Zhan opened the packs for Yibo, and he poured the water into it preparing the noodles for them.

"So you wanted to have noodles? But we could have gone to some nearby food stall for it.. or, are you saving your money?"

"It's not that.. I just thought this is a better and cool and.. and different idea. If you're not liking it.. then let's go to some other place..?"

"Bo.. stop panicking! I like it! Whatever you do for me.. I absolutely love it! I was just teasing you.", Zhan chuckled.

"Okayy~ Now eat up! The night's gonna be long!"