The message

Beau's pov:
Everything was getting dark before I knew it.

And there she was again. The girl that I've been dreaming about since I was 10. She keeps coming back every time I close my eyes.

She's not very tall, she has this pretty ginger red hair and her perfect green forest eyes are to die for. They always have this spark in her eyes when she looks at me. She also has freckles that are randomly placed on her face.

She always wears this white dress which fits her body perfectly.

We were most of the time in a field with flowers. There was a big blossom tree in the center. She's always a few feet away from me, but this time was she walking towards me and give me a smile that can make me feel warm and loved.

She wanted to say something but faded away.

Everything became black and I couldn't see anything but I felt myself shaking. It was like an earthquake.

That's when I heard a voice. It was screaming my name. It became louder and louder. Beau... Beau...Beau, I didn't know what was happening. That's when I heard a loud noise that woke me up.

"MR. MILLER, THIS ISN'T YOUR BEDROOM! YOU CAN GO SLEEP IN DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!" is what Mrs. Garcia shouted.

Mrs. Garcia was my history teacher. She definitely hates me. I don't know why tho. I already apologized for breaking her favorite mug and got detention for painting her car green. She kept telling us that she wanted a green car but her husband didn't want that so I thought why not paint her car green. I wrote with a black marker "Please Mr. Garcia let Mrs. Garcia keep this green car so she can stop complaining in class about it."
I had detention for a month.

I wanted to say something back but Antonio, my best friend, tapped me on my shoulder.

I looked at him and he gave me a note.

It said "Yo bro you were sleeping deeply this time. I was trying to wake you up but it didn't work. What happened? Was it that girl again?"

I wrote back "Ow shoot. Yea but it was different this time. I will tell you in the break."

The bell rang after 10 minutes. "Finally" is what I said and let out a soft sigh. I grabbed all my notes and I had put them in my bag. It was now lunchtime.

Antonio and I were directly walking to the cafeteria when I overheard a group of girls talking. They said something about "a new student". A girl to be exact.

I didn't pay much attention after that and tried to concentrate on what Antonio was saying.

We arrived at the cafeteria and sat down at our table. Antonio sat at the edge and I was sitting in the middle. There were three other people sitting there as well. Right beside me sat Liam Brown. He's eighteen years old. He has chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes. Then we have Aurora Celeste on the opposite side of Liam. She's seventeen years old and has dirty blond hair with light ocean eyes. Besides her, we have Babette Richardson. She was sixteen years old- the youngest of our little squad- and has ash-blonde hair and gray eyes.

"So what's new?" Liam asked.

"I've heard that there's gonna be a new student," Babbette said.

"I heard that it's a girl and she had to move because something weird happened," Aurora said while taking a sip of her drink.

"She's not even there yet, and they've talked about so much already," Antonio said while he was looking at his phone.

"What you looking at?" I asked while I was trying to look at his phone.