3⛓️

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

Irtaza came inside the living room, his jaw clenched in anger seeing Zohan sitting there. Looking at the clock hanging on the wall, it showed 8 pm. He controlled his anger and sat beside him. Indulging in the talk, they didn't know when the time flew by.

Setting up the table, she calls them for dinner. Zohan tried to sit beside Mushk but Irtaza skillfully Pushed Mujtaba next to her.

After having a hearty meal Zohan gets up to take his leave, all though his mood was slightly ruined by Irtaza's presence. He sort of wanted to spend some time with Mushk to get to know her more.

Saying his goodbyes he gets out of the door with Irtaza following him, Mushk was about to shut the door when she stood there to hear their talk. Irtaza was holding Zohan's arm in his tight grip.

"Zohan, mai jaanta hu kuch mahino me tum dono ki shaadi honi hai lekin iss tarah itni raat ko akeli aurat ke ghar jaana theek nahi hai. Ghar par koi uska Mehram nahi hai ainda aisi harkat na ho!" Irtaza tells him in his stern voice.

(Zohan I know in a few months you both are getting married but this is not a proper time to meet a woman who is staying alone. There is no guardian present at her house, don't do this next time.)

A look of realization came across Zohan's face, he knew Irtaza was right. people won't hesitate to point fingers at Mushk. All this was okay in his elite class society but not here.

"Samjh gaye?" Irtaza asks him gruffly, folding his arms on his chest.

(Understood?)

"Jee bhai! I'm sorry you're right. aage se dhyan rakhunga." Saying this, Zohan takes his leave.

Irtaza lets out a tiring breath looking up at the sky. Feeling someone's gaze on him he turns back to see Mushk standing there. Mushk looks down, feeling his strong gaze on her.

"Next time he comes again, don't forget to message me or call. Good thing you messaged me early." Irtaza mutters at her, he turns to take his leave when stops hearing a soft melodious whisper, churning his stomach.

"Thank you!" Mushk whispers to him who's back is facing her.

Nodding at her, his lips threaten into breaking a smile, the soft breeze passes through them as if silently laughing at their communication. Shaking his head he leaves from there hearing the door shut he starts laughing. His shoulders were shaking when he tried to control his laughter.

He didn't know why he was laughing, there was nothing funny. Mushk looks at his shaking frame from the window and frowns.

"Why is he laughing? Pagal hogaye hain shayad." She mutters, shutting the blinds.

(He has gone mad I think.)

The next morning, the weather was gloomy, the same as her mood, it felt like a black cloud was hovering over them. The weather erupted a sort of uneasiness in her heart.

She kept looking outside through her window, a shawl tightly wrapped around her, a mug of steaming hot chocolate in her hand.

The sky was all gray even though it was 9 in the morning, it looked as if it was dusk time. It was eerily quiet outside, no birds chirping, the only sounds were of high wind, the trees were dancing to the tunes of winds.