Alec

The car ride was quick, the traffic was steady and the weather wasn't too bad at the moment. Lillian pulled up to the parking spot and locked her car before rushing into the building and to the elevator. When she opened the door to the apartment she saw a fort in the middle of the living room with fairy lights everywhere it looked magical, but then again this is Magnus we're talking about so why would it be anything less?

The inside of the fort was amazing as well, it was beautifully lit with more fairy lights and pillows and blankets surrounded everything creating a very comfortable atmosphere while looking like a scene out of a movie. Magnus and Alec were cuddling in a throne of pillow and blankets and she took a picture because it was adorable, "You're parents are stupid and old fashioned you know that rights?" she asked Alec sighed "yeah but it still hurts you know? I was always the one that did what they wanted, followed their instructions never rebelled like Izzy or Jace. I do one thing for myself and I'm suddenly the abomination." he ranted then looked at Magnus "I blame you" he said Magnus looked at him in shock and hurt "me? What did I do ?" he asked "you swept me away with your magical personality and mystery, showing me that there's multiple complex layers and I fell for you! If I hadn't met you I would have never come out and would have married Lydia like my parents want and they would have been happy while I lived my life as the miserable puppet that they wanted me to be!" He exclaimed.

 Both Magnus and Lillian looked at him with complete bewilderment "I'm trying to figure out if that was an insult or a compliment, because you just complimented me and said I made you happy but blamed me for your parents disappointment because I gave you the courage to stand up for yourself and make your own choices" Magnus said in a confused tone Alec threw his hands up "I don't know whether it's a good or bad thing!" He exclaimed exasperatedly. On the outside Magnus was composed and confused but on the inside he was hurt, he would never show it but Alec's words hurt him. "Alec, does he make you happy?" Lillian asked seeing Magnus' hurt "more than anything" Alec replied without hesitation her lip twitched into a smile but it was quickly gone "what have your parents done for you besides bring you into this world, and keep you alive? Which they are required to do." Lillian asked he thought about it "they sent me to school" he said "which they are required to do, but anyways when have they ever made you feel happy or good about yourself, complimented you or anything in that nature when it didn't help them climb higher on the social ladder?" she asked he thought about it for a long time Magnus looked at him with sadness Alec finally sighed "no" he said.

"What has Magnus done?" she asked him Alec's eyes lit up "he's made me happy, he takes interest in me, what I like to do, and what I want or care about. He helps me when I need it and is always there and putting me and  my needs before himself and his. When I'm sad he will do anything to make me happy even if it just means he has to hold me while I'm sad. He is my world!"  Alec said Magnus looked at him with happiness "there is your answer, don't let your parents get in the way of your happiness. They have done nothing for you if it didn't benefit them." Lillian concluded Alec kissed Magnus' temple and whispered in his ear Magnus did the same "ok now that my fiends relationship isn't on the line who wants to hear about Aiden?" she asked cheerfully.

"And that is when Magnus called!" Lillian concluded they both looked at her with different expressions Magnus looked excited while Alec looked horrified. "So ghosts really are real" he muttered Magnus and her both rolled their eyes "we've been telling you that since we first discussed ghosts and paranormal" they said in sync. They all started to discuss different topics. They all knew that they would be ok.