Meeting Kit

Carlos POV
I was waiting for my friend Kit. I wanted to hang out with her, but also learn the truth. She's a mysterious person, like one minute she's here then bam she's gone like a ghost. That's way people call her the silver ghost. She has silver highlights in her hair and she disappears like ghost.

She's a lesbian, her girlfriends name is Witney but we sometimes call her Wit, or Midnight

Kit: Carlos!

Carlos: Hey!

Kit: What's up buddy?

Carlos: The Evil Queen and Jafar!

Kit: {tenses} What about them?

Carlos: They told us that you are there daughter, but you ran away. Is it true?

Kit: Yes! But, I ran away when I was attacked and got these powers, and because I am a lesbian, and my mother she wouldn't like that.

Carlos: True! But they want to meet you and so does your brother and sister.

Kit: My what?!

Carlos: After you were born, they broke up and Jafar had already gotten another woman pregnant. Your brother Jay. Y'all are a month apart. Then a year later, Evil Queen meet a man and he got her pregnant. Your sister Evie.

Kit: Wow!

Carlos: Mal, Maleficent's daughter she wants to meet you. They want to thank you personally for watching over me.

Kit: Ok, go back and tell them, I'm a lesbian because, Witney is gonna want to come with me. If my mother doesn't react so nice then tell my parents they can forget about me meeting them. As for the other 3, we can meet up and meet that way.

Carlos: Ok!

Kit: Ok! Look kid I got to get back to Witney, she's not feeling well. Let me know what happens.

Carlos: Ok! Bye!

We go our separate ways. I go home and everyone is sitting there waiting for me and Kit. They all look disappointed when they see me alone.

Jafar: Where is she?

Carlos: She wants me to tell y'all something first.

EQ: What!

Carlos: She's a lesbian. She's into women or girls as you can say. And, she said if y'all can't accept her for that, then Jafar, Evil Queen, she doesn't want to meet y'all. So, let me know now what you think.

Jafar: I don't care! Let do what ever.

Carlos: She's a thief too.

Jay: Yep, she's my sister!

Carlos: Gorgeous as well, really gorgeous.

Evie: My sister!

Jafar: That's my girl.

EQ: No, she's not apart of this family. She's nothing, she's suppose to be with a prince.

Carlos: Well, then there you go. You can't meet her.

Evie: Mommy, please I wanna meet her. Please!

My ring starts flashing, I'm not even surprised she was listening. Everyone looks at me.