𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝙻

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

Taehyung grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the room. Even though his grip was so soft that you almost couldn't feel it against your skin, you were able to detect how stirred-up his emotions were when you looked into his eyes. The dark silver color had turned as grey as the stormy sea, and his face had hardened to the point that the tension was almost tangible. And even though you tried to get behind his expression, you couldn't understand why he was like that.

Hadn't he just met his childhood friends a few hours ago for the first time in years? Hadn't he just found his grandmother, who he loved so dearly? Why wasn't he happy and relieved and sparking with joy at such a moment?

Maybe, perhaps it was your fault why he was like that. Perhaps you had done something wrong that had angered him. But as hard as you tried to remember anything you could have done with the possibility to make him angry, you couldn't figure it out.

Finally, he came to a stop in a random corridor a few corners from the room you had been in prior. The sudden halt was so abrupt that you almost bumped into him. Contrary to you, who was out of breath and had to lean against the wall, he was breathing regularly, the previous pace clearly not physically demanding for him in the slightest. You observed him lean against the opposite wall while trying to catch your breath. Taehyung may have seemed calm and composed, but his tense shoulders were evidence to tell otherwise.

After a few seconds that passed as viscously as years, he released a sigh, and his hand came up to his face to rub his eyes tiredly.

"Oh, Y/N..." he mumbled in his deep voice, sounding defeated.

His eyelids with the long eyelashes fluttered open, revealing his mesmerizing silver-colored orbs that immediately found you, rooting you on the spot and making it impossible to reply with anything. Without any thoughts, mind empty, you stared into his hypnotic eyes, incapable of breaking eye contact.

Taehyung smiled barely, but it seemed like a rather forced, pained smile than a heartfelt one, making your heart shatter.

"Wh-what happened?" you managed to get out timidly. "Are you angry at me? Did I do something wrong?"

His eyes grew wide. "No, you didn't!" he exclaimed in alarm, pushing himself off the wall to grab your hands and look sincerely and deeply into your eyes. "It's not you. It's just– I..."

He broke off, letting go of your hands and shuffling back against the wall. Now he seemed to be the one who was stuttering.

"Yes?" you asked curiously, trying to give a starting point that he could use to pour out his heart.

"Ugh, I don't know," he shrugged insecurely and looked at the ground. When he opened his mouth again, his voice was so quiet that you had trouble understanding him. "Do you really want to undergo the training?"