𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝙻𝙸𝙸𝙸

(Y/N POV)

(Y/N POV)

Silence and coldness held you in their arms, drowning you with vicious intent in the loneliness of their embrace when you woke up on a hard surface. Darkness filled out the place you were in, and that to such an extent that only the air slightly breezing into your eyes confirmed that you had even opened them. In wonder and panic, you blindly looked around, trying to catch a glimpse of light that, to your dismay and fear, was nowhere to be found.

Where were you? What had happened to you?

The last memories you could recall consisted of a green light flashing in front of your eyes before scary, pitch-black darkness swallowed you up. All the occurrences leading up to that green flash were nothing but blurry pictures in your mind, and the only thing you could remember was the feeling of shock and betrayal that was still lingering in you, choking and hurting you despite your lack of knowledge of what had even happened. Desperately, you taxed your brain to get the memories back, hoping that they would explain the current situation of you being in this unwelcoming place.

And finally, the barrier around your memories crumbled, and everything came crashing back with such an overwhelming force and weight that you lifelessly remained lying on the ground, letting it drown your mind.

Making up with Tae. Making out with Tae. Eating with Tae.

Going to your room without Tae. Meeting up with T–

No, wait!

Meeting Ara on your way. Getting pulled to the flying field by her. Being dragged into that starship. Asking Ara what she was doing...

Ara shooting you.

Your body wanted to jolt upright when finally all the memories had come flooding back and you fully remembered what had happened, but something restrained your body from moving freely. The heavy cold material you only now perceived clinging tightly onto your ankles and wrists and scraping painfully over your skin made you realize that you had gotten enchained.

Like an animal.

Your heart broke apart when you had to realize once again that Ara had betrayed you. All of the beautiful time you had spent with her– your whole friendship– had only been an act, her kindness to you never genuine. Had she actually looked down on you already since the first moment she had laid her eyes on you, seeing you as nothing more than an inferior Earthling like she had condescendingly insulted you? The shock about that revelation once again made your blood run cold, loneliness and disappointment surging through your veins and drowning you. You still couldn't believe it.

Also, where the heck had she brought you? With certainty, you weren't on the planet of the rebels anymore; she must have taken you somewhere else. But where to exactly?

Unfortunately, your worst fear seemed to be the most realistic one. Ara must have brought you to General Minsoo and you were currently held captive on his spaceship.