11 | dark purples

Jackson^^

Please stop the shaming. I only kept a face claim because I thought it'd it be easy for y'all to visualize what Jackson looks like.

Trigger warning, pg-13, no graphic details.

I try to stop trembling like an earthquake, I do, but I can't

I try to stop trembling like an earthquake, I do, but I can't. The pocket knife in his hand makes shivers pass down my spine. Jackson doesn't look at me and continues to play with the knife.

After a moment, he pats his lap and I know what he wants. I keep my bag on the nearest table and walk towards him slowly. My heart is about to jump out of my chest.

I have a habit of thinking about the worst. A bad habit, I know. So, all I can think is, death will be painful if he decides to kill me with the small knife.

He finally looks at me when I'm halfway there. His chuckle resonates across the empty classroom.

"I'm not going to kill you, Venny. Not yet," he says in a dangerous voice.

Not yet.

No matter how long I take, I know I have to go to him anyway. More importantly, I don't want to make him mad. I walk to him and sit on his lap. I feel bile rise to my throat at the feeling. He adjusts me and then looks at me with hooded eyes.

Keeping the knife on his desk, he reaches for something else. It's a rope. His other hand runs down my arm and I shiver in disgust.

He takes both of my wrists and ties it behind me, painfully. They're going to bruise and I have no clue on know how to cover the bruises. I wait for his next move.

He traces my neckline several times and I squirm in his lap. It feels so uncomfortable. Everything he's doing is breaking something inside me. I suck in a breath when he pops the first button of my shirt.

A tear rolls down my cheek and drops into my shirt. He looks up in mock pity and undoes other buttons.

More tears fall, no matter how hard I try. The next thirty minutes pass agonizingly slow and is filled with my sob and whimpers.

I wear some bracelets to cover the bruise on my wrists. Thankfully, I had some of them in my bag. It doesn't completely cover them but it does a pretty good job.

I think of skipping classes again but I need good grades. I end up skipping the first class in the restroom, cleaning my bloody shirt that had started to look even pinker. I put a black shirt on. As I clean the blood of the shirt, my mind drifts to what happened with Jackson and I can't stop the sob that escapes my lips.

To hell with the classes, I am going home.

Thankfully, this time I don't bump into anyone as I walk outside the school. I let the tear fall as I walk to my apartment, ignoring eyes on me on the way.

Once I enter the door, I completely breakdown. I enter my room and shut the door close and fall into my bed, crying so hard that my throat starts to hurt. At some point, I fall asleep.

I wake up to a ringing bell. Ignoring it, I shut my eyes again hoping sleep would take over again but the ring doesn't stop. I sit down on my bed and rub my eyes as I look at my phone.

All traces of sleep vanish from my eyes when I see who it is.

Incoming call
Ace

I hesitate to pick up the phone and sigh in relief when the call stops. My relief is short lasted because he calls again. Taking a long breath, I pick up.

"Hey," my voice comes croaky and sleepy, thanks to all the crying I have been doing.

"Where the fuck are you," I flinch at his hard tone. I look at the time, it was lunch.

"I'm sorry," he groans and repeats in a softer tone, "where are you?"

"Home," I croak out.

"Why?"

"Because," I don't say anything else because I don't know what to tell him. He sighs on the other side and mumbles something I can catch.

"What?" I ask him.

"You'll be the death of me, Venus."

"You're coming to my place, again. We have to complete the assignment," he says but I know it is much more than the assignment. It sounds more of an interrogation.

"Okay," I tell him.

"Eat something," he says before hanging up. I roll my eyes and lay on my bed. Sleep overtakes me again.

I walk to Ace's home after answering Ava's call which is why I am late and am practically running to his home. I feel really hungry because I overslept. Now, I am just hungry and tired. Not to mention, feeling like shit.

I knock at his door as I try to catch my breath. The door unlocks to reveal Ace. Though his expression doesn't give much, his eyes look troubled. I wonder what it is?

Before I say something, my stomach growls loudly. I surely turn scarlet because I feel my face getting hotter.

"Seriously?" he mumbles as he pinches the bridge between his eyes.

Releasing a huge sigh, he cradles my cheeks that causes my eyes to widen and my cheeks to heat up even more. He talks to me like he is talking to a small child.

"Listen. You have to take care of yourself, okay? Skipping meals isn't good for your health. As much as I want to take care of you, I might not always be around."

My heart warms at that. I nod my head when he removes his hand and looks at me with a strange expression. One that I've never seen on him.

"Let's get your tummy something," he says and I giggle as I enter his home. He locks the door behind us and turns around, his arm bumping into mine.

I wince as I jump away from him causing him to narrow his eyes. My heart rate strikes up as he walks to me, his expression serious as hell.

Once he is near enough, his index finger traces my jawline and turns upwards, giving him a good look of my neck.

I don't know why I don't stop him when he pulls the shirt off my shoulder, exposing the cuts completely.

"What the fuck is this Venus?" he roars.

I look away.

Busted.