5 - Dirty Deeds

LUKE:

We reached his complex and parked the car in the basement. He got a bit sober by then, We made our way up to his apartment, and when we got in, he didn't say anything, just went straight into the bathroom.

I sat on the couch, fidgeting like crazy. I was having a hard time staying still. A million thoughts ran through my head. He knows. He fucking knows. What the fuck am I gonna do? What is he gonna do? I am never drinking again. What did I say to him last night?

When I couldn't take it anymore, I decided to drink. I went into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of whiskey. I gulped it down in one go. I again poured a glass and gulped it down. When I was pouring my third glass, I felt his presence.

I turned around to only have my breath taken away. In front of me was Daniel, wet and buck naked. He was leaning onto the door frame with his hands folded across his chest. He was looking at me with a smoldering gaze. His wet hair was slicked back. I couldn't help but follow the water droplets running down his body. My eyes eventually landed on his member. He was hard as a rock, and I was awestricken.

"See something you like?" he asked. His words pulled me out of my trance. I didn't even realize that I was staring at his dick. I could feel the blush creeping up to my ears. He, on the other hand, just had a wicked grin on his face. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"I can't stop thinking about you since..." he trailed off. "Since you kissed me last night." I froze. His words hit me like a ton of bricks. I kissed him!? How the fuck I don't remember that? I'm pretty sure that my eyes must have been as wide as saucers. His grin turned into a soft smile as he walked towards me and cupped my face in his hands. "Let me remind you how breathtaking it was," and with that, he pressed his lips on mine.

For the first few moments, I just stood there as he kissed me. I couldn't believe what was happening, but when I realized that he was kissing me on his own accord, my barriers broke, and I gave in. I wrapped my hands around his waist and kissed him back.

His lips were soft and rough at the same time. He bit my lower lip and grabbed the opportunity to shove his tongue down my throat. I slowly moved my hands down and grabbed his ass, causing him to arch his back. He wrapped his hands around my neck as our soft kissing turned into a raging tongue battle, which he was clearly winning. He was exceptionally good at it. I couldn't hold back my moans as he examined every nook and cranny of my mouth. Once we were out of breath, we finally broke apart. I had the biggest smile on my face. I just kissed Daniel!

He grabbed the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head. Then we were all over each other again. The touch of his skin against mine was arousing beyond comparison. I could feel his naked hard-on rubbing against mine over the jeans.

He slowly started going down my neck, kissing every inch of it. His beard tickled me, but I loved the rough feeling. I've got to grow it out too. He soon found my sweet spot and bit on it, resulting in a deep moan leaving my throat. I had to grab the counter behind me to balance myself.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked as he unbuckled my belt.

"OH, GOD NO!" I gasped out.

"Then say it," he demanded as he pulled out the strap from the belt loops.

"Say what?" I asked in between my breaths.

He didn't say anything but embraced me. His left hand wrapped around my waist while the other was at the back of my head. He nuzzled on my neck, making me shudder. He then started nibbling on my earlobe, which made my knees go weak. "Don't hold back. Say it," he whispered in my ear.