twenty nine

Jerome had left Rory in the bedroom, with two guards to make sure that she couldn't make a run for it. As much as he wanted to take her along with him for this, he knew that he would get too distracted. He was in the back of a prison transfer truck, with several other of his minions. All of them were wearing masks and were holding large weapons.

Their destination was Arkham. His goonies were all giggling as they waited in anticipation for their arrival . Jerome however, was scarily serious as the truck pulled up to the entrance gate. His focus was on extracting the two gentlemen that could help him act out his plan. The van stopped. There was muffled talking for a couple of seconds. The sound of knocking turned everyone's attention.

"Alright, let's get this show started!" Jerome announced with a cackle. The rest of his followers echoed this laugh as the door to the truck rolled up. The security guard was blown to pieces before he had the chance to see them.

They all scurried out of the vehicle, running into the courtyard, shooting any officer who tried to intercept. As the commotion of their invasion started to reach a climax, the doors to the asylum burst open and countless crazies came pouring out, chasing orderlies. Jerome, moved through the rabble, shooting who ever came near him, inmate or guard. He caught a glimpse of a paper top hat and started to laughs.

"TETCH!" Jerome boomed over the crowd. He quickly burst through towards the Mad Hatter.

"My, my, Jerome, you do know how to throw a party!" He cackled as the two max men greeted each other.

Jerome let out another mad laugh and put a hand on Tetch's shoulder. He then looked behind his top hatted friend to see Johnathan Crane.

"I see Johnny is enjoying him self," he commented with a smile. Tetch turned to look at Crane who was beating a guard into the ground.

"Dr. Crane!" Jerome yelled out, catching Crane's attention.

"It's time to go!"he sang.

With that, the three villains turned back towards the truck, punching and shooting their way through the riot. When they reached the truck, a goon was already waiting in the drivers seat, and the three criminals quickly clambered into the truck.

Without a second thought, the driver turned away, leaving behind many of Jerome's lackey's at the asylum. The three mad men sat in the vehicle, all of them racing with adrenaline. Now Jerome had all the pieces for his plan, it was time to enact revenge on Gotham.

A/N -

Hi guys! I just wanted to thank you guys for 30K on this book! I never would have thought that one of my stories would get so much attention and I'm just so grateful for you all who are reading, voting and commenting on this book! It makes my day to see you guys interacting with this story so thank you so so much!!!!

Also, i'm sorry if the ending of this chapter seems a little rushed, i was having trouble with trying to round the scene off. This chapter isn't edited either so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes!But I hope you guys are enjoying it! Tell me what you think, I'd love to know :) !!!!!

Again thank you guys so so much for 30K!!! It's unbelievable!!!!!

Hope you are all healthy and staying safe!

All the best,

- R. x