What's wrong, angel?

A/N- Let's just pretend they all have a house together like the Traphouse boys. XD Sorry, I have a crush on Jake Webber. Also, Alex Gaskarth and MGK live with them. I'll just stop talking now! XD XD XD XD 

"Sssshhhhh, it's okay, baby..." I whispered softly in Dom's ear. When I said "baby", he looked up at me with a quizzical, embarrassed look on his now-cherry-red face despite the tears rolling down his cheeks. I wiped away all that came, and hugged the poor young boy to my chest. He wasn't crying now, just trembling uncontrollably.

"Hey, I'm gonna kiss you...Is-- is that okay?" he asked. I shook my head no, put up a finger to signal him to hold on, and hugged him tighter. After a moment, he gently grabbed my hand and hugged me again. I smiled and hugged him back. After a moment, he looked up at me and smiled back, and nodded at me. I knew what he meant.

*Warning--make-out session, slight cursing, short smut session in Jordan's room (@_@ )* I took his hand and squeezed it gently, but before I started walking, he took my face in his hands and turned it toward him, so that I was looking directly into his eyes. I blushed slightly, but the hallway was sort of dark, and he didn't seem to see.

I wondered, for a moment, why he would do this, but then it came at me and hit me in the face. He wanted to... he wanted to kiss me. I grinned way too wide, and leaned down toward him. He leaned in with me, and suddenly his lips crashed onto mine. They were the softest I'd ever felt, and tasted strongly of diet Cherry Coca Cola. I groaned into the kiss and gently pushed him onto the wall. The movement of Dom's lips sped up, and so did mine.

Dom moaned into the kiss. "Fuuuuuck, Jordan... uuuuuh," It should've been wrong at that point, but right now, while he was hurting and needed this... I might as well help him.

The second my name came out of Dominic's mouth, I groaned in total bliss. I moved downward from Dom's lips, causing him to moan, missing the feeling. I kissed his neck softly, and he moaned, tapping me on the shoulder. "J-Jordan. We can't be-aaah--caught doing this here. Alex'll kill you for touching me, and Oli'll be--aaah, fook-- pissed."

"I don't care, personally, but if you don't want to be caught, we can go to my room... If you want to, you don't have to." I said softly, looking up from his neck into his dark, chocolatey eyes.

He nodded quickly, and I giggled. He immediately blushed, but I just kissed his lips roughly. He groaned in the back of his throat and kissed back, which summoned a moan from my lips. He giggled, and I almost died. He. Was. AdOrAbLe. I kissed him again, and grabbed his hand, dragging him to the stairs. We only barely made it up the stairs before Dominic's chest slammed into mine, his hands grabbing onto my waist to push me into the wall next to Lee's room. His lips immediately followed up, smashing onto mine. He immediately begun to win the I groaned for the millionth time that night, and kissed him back, shoving my tongue between his lips. We huffed, moaned and groaned, fighting for dominance, for a while before I pulled away and softly put my hand to his lips. 

Dom whined (cutely, mind you) in the back of his throat, in protest at my sudden pause. I leaned in, taking my hand off of his mouth and kissing him softly and cherishingly, completely unlike what we'd been doing earlier. Dom was surprised for a second, but then kissed me back. I chuckled into his lips, and he blushed. (I could feel his lips heat up. It was adorable.)

Soon, we pulled apart, a string of saliva connecting my top lip with his bottom lip. I was about to kiss it off of his lips, but Dom got there first.

And licked my lip. 

I was immediately horny, which I still feel really shitty for to this day but HEY, HE LICKED MY LIPS, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! 

I blushed bright red, and then didn't know why. I immediately slammed my lips onto his, and he groaned, which cause me to groan with him. 

Cliffhanger! XD Sorry, I published this in class... XD