seventeen - 0.5

-among us (pt 2)

[6:26pm]

"WHY DID YOU VOTE ME OFF" oikawa yelled out, pulling at his hair.

"cus you were being sus" kenma shrugged, spinning in circles in his gaming chair.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN SUS? I WAS STANDING IN COMMS? THE MURDER WAS IN WEAPONS? THERES NO VENTS IN COMMS" oikawa screamed.

mihoko hummed softly drowning out the sound of the one sided screaming match between oikawa and the others. it was 6:27 pm now, this had been going on for a while now.

someone would die; everyone would vote oikawa off. it enraged oikawa though and amused everyone else, thus bringing us to here.

"oikawa shush, join the new match" iwaizumi said, disinterested.
"no. fuck all of you, youre all cunts." oikawa mumbled out before leaving the call.

while the rest of them all laughed off his disappearance, mihoko couldnt help but feel bad, it wasnt as though she did anything THAT bad, but she still participated in voting him off.
she felt bad.

she grabbed her phone and typed a small message to oikawa,

koko: r u okay???

a new game had started , this time mihoko and noya were the imposters.
she ran around finding someone to kill, she found iwaizumi standing alone doing tasks, quickly she killed him and jumped into a vent and landed in security, thankfully no one was there.
she texted oikawa again.

koko: i killed iwaizumi 4 u <3

she looked back to her screen to find the dead body had been reported, she blamed the murder on tanaka. obviously everyone believed her cus theyre all horny little shits.

mihoko next went on to kill kageyama while nishinoya killed kuroo, he blamed kenma.

kenma got voted out.

he started screaming at nishinoya.

and everyones ears burst.

the game went on like that for a while but eventually, mihoko got tired and had to go.

- [7:15pm]

mihoko sat on the dinning room table, eating some instant noodles she made in a hurry. her phone let out a small ping.

kawa:  im fine koko dw ab it, thanks for checking up tho they do this all the time

mihoko frowned slightly at the end of the message , this was usual?

koko: then theyre cunts wtf pls talk to me if u ever wanna rant okay? <33

kawa: i will dont worry ab me, okay :)  im fucking amazing 😜

koko: shut up.

- TW (idk if this needs a tw but i put one anyway)

oikawa giggled at the girls messages, wiping the tears from his eyes.
mihoko was a total different person compared to her brother, while tsukki was always just being an annoying rude shit mihoko was a nice rude shit.

he thought back to the game they played, he didnt know why he broke down, maybe it was because he had finally had enough of the constant jokes or maybe it was the endless stress put on him by himself and others. or, or maybe. . . maybe it was just the fact he was so tired, so fucking tired of it all.

he had so much power just to disappear from the world, start a new one somewhere far away, maybe argentina or even the UK. just somewhere away, where he could live peacefully without the endless stress to be the best or the constant jokes that fucking killed his self esteem but he would never tell anyone that. he was oikawa tooru of course, everyone fucking hated him. why would they care about him?

he was so alone, so fucking alone.
but he was so crowded.

a/n : oikawa supremacy btw hes the loml.
anyway sorry fo dat🤪🤪
ALSO ALSO I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YALL!!! theres gonna be a love interest in this but i have no clue who it should be,, sooo leave suggestions for who it should be and the one that gets commented the most will (most likely) be chosen.
bye yall <3333333