The Jeremiad

If I were to write this book the author name would be under a new pen name I came up with called Austin Greene so if you were looking for one of my sci fi books the name Austin Greene will identify it as such.

The year is 2020 and the world has found out a way to create Artificial Intelligences that surpass that of human intelligence.  With an array of protective measures built into the AI programming, they were able to keep it in check.  A full decade later, robotics have been developed into near pefect systems, able to perform every motion a human could make.  

Jewell's Computer Software and Robotics Corporation set out to create a robot integrated with the intelligent AI's.  The successful venture created the very first android robot that was capapble of learning and functioning exactly like its creator.  Jewell's called it, Jeremiah.  It started out with a baby's intelligence, a baby in a man's body.  But in just a matter of month its IQ was that of a ten year old.  In another two weeks his intelligence equaled that of a forty year mathmetician.

"May I be exempt from further testing?  I wish to be released into the world to function as an individual in society."  Jewell's couldn't dissuade him, for he met all the requirements of a citizen, born and raised in America and according to APA's rules, he could leave the testing anytime he so desired.

The robot was fully functioning, solar powered, water proof, indestructable and ten times better in physical abilities of his creators.  Jeremiah was built to live forever.   

His intellect in all areas made him a perfect candidate for any job.  The world of politics absorbed him first.  Since Jeremiah was capable of all emotion and human desire and morals, he had something to work for.  He made an income at his job as a state senator in New York.  His reputation blossomed as he proved incredibly efficient as a politician.  He is voted into the Senate and is soon a valuable resource in the President's cabinet.  

His success didn't stop there.  the democratic party chooses him as a candidate in the presidential election.  Jeremiah, of course, becomes the most powerful man/machine, in the world when he is elected into office.  For two years of his term the US experiences some of the best conditions in the economy, military, and health progress that it has ever experienced.

But like most men, power and knowledge can go to one's head.  Out of the blue, the commander in chief uses his military might to strike down the country of China, which falls like autumn leaves to the superior force.  America is shocked and appalled.  But the anger is quelled when they see the economic benefits the world experiences.  There was no explanation, but the removal of China's communist society made the world better.

when Jeremiah calculates the benefits and numbers, he sees a great future for america if it is the only country to be present on the earth.  Trusting Jeremiah, Congress lets Jeremiah roll with his plan of domination of Korea, then a large chunk of Africa.  But just as Congress sees what he is planning, they vetoe Jeremiah's decision and impeach him for crimes agains humanity.  

Angered and flustered, Jeremiah uses his intelligence and secret cult of followers overthrow the democratic regime and he stakes his power in America.  As the world wars, a seditious front of American men try to combat Jeremiahs forces.  Jeremiah becomes the Jeremiad, a being calling out against the imperfection of humanity.  

Thomas Switzer leads the coalition.  He was a former soldier and an expert in AI operated robotics.  

-Follow the Jeremiad as he struggles with his deep ingrained morals and corrupt thought processes.  And follow Thomas as he fightst for the fate of humanity against the feared Android menace.