❤︎ Surprises ❤︎ [12]

^^^ BASTARDS (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

<> Izuku POV <>

"Hey why don't you let Uraraka float all the supplies inside?"

I asked Iida and Shoto who were carrying in supplies, they glanced at each other then Shoto sighed.

"Well they wanted to do the banners so..." Then he offered a small smile to me as Iida nodded along.

"It was thoughtful of you to do this Midoriya" He said and walked past me to put the box down.

"He's right, you're a nice friend Midoriya" Iida added then followed after him. I sighed as I checked off everything in my mind and almost lost my balance when a fork when flying past me.

"Sorry! Tsu, that was way too fast!"

I watched as Ochaco and Asui unwrapped the utensils and placed them all in a cup to be served.
Asui seemed to be aiming for something behind me, fork wrapped in her long tongue, pointed right at Sero and Kaminari.

"SORRY! I won't do it again, DONT KILL ME!" Kaminari wailed running away from Asui. I laughed along with Sero who was holding the party hats then walked outside.

"Is everything set?" Asked Momo but I shook my head.

"Almost, they're getting it ready...it looks so nice though!" I beamed and she nodded.

"Even if he's been quite rude to you...you never give up do you?" Momo said smiling and shook her head.

"O-of course not..." I whispered trying to believe it myself. There were a lot of things that separated me and Kirishima...yet he made Katsuki happy, so he won that fight a long time ago...

"Alright, I'll come inside when I spot them alright?" She said and beckoned for me to go back inside.

I walked back- almost tripping and caught myself when I saw what everyone had done..

There were banners, and ceiling decorations in the shape of springs handing down. Small confetti mashshines were also taped, ready to shoot out confetti from the sky.

There were two tables set up with different snacks, then other tables that people could sit down and eat in by the stage. Jirou was up there, a few instruments on stands ready to be used.

There was a dance floor right in the middle, complete with light projectors and a disco ball in the middle.

I watched as everyone put on a party hat, complimenting each other and soon guests from class 1-A and 1-B arrived.

"MINETA!" Hagekure the girl with the invisibility quirk yelled, slapping his head( I like ya cut G 😂)
Tokoyami, Dark shadow and bunch of others got ready in their positions, hiding behind and under anything they could find.

Everyone was ready, I walked over to where Ochaco, Asui and Iida were hiding behind a table and crouched down, watching the door as Momo closed it behind her running off.

"Any minute now!" She whispered as loud as she could then all went quiet as the doorknob shook and turned a few times.

Then it flew open, Katsuki and Kirishima walked in, flicked open the lights and jumped back when we all shouted "surprise!".

Everyone started to laugh at their confused and shocked faces, the music shouting though the speakers immediately as the confetti dropped down from the ceiling.

They stood there, speechless, and I watched as Kirishima's faced morphed into one of hatred...for only a second before he smiled along with everyone...

It was clear that he was annoyed, deeply but yet he covered it up so easily...

I walked over to Jirou and gave her a small thumbs up as everyone started to scatter around, some running to the snacks, others congratulating a shaken Katsuki, and Mineta diving into a group of girls, just to be immediately rejected.

I watched happily, and proud till I saw it...

A small square box in Kirishima's hand.

10/17/20
HMMmmMmMM Kirishima...?