• [ 17 ] •

Rose's POV

I wake up around 7 am today. I trace the same steps as yesterday, spending slightly more time in the shower, shaving the bits of my body where hair has returned. I thoroughly deep condition my hair and wash my body. I step out of the shower around the same time as yesterday, putting on my lavender lotion, washing my face, brushing my teeth, and doing my hair.

For today, I put my hair in a high ponytail with braids leading towards the pony on the top of my head. I choose a colorful, tie dyed blue-green shirt, along with grey shorts with red and blue stripes on them. I wear the same jewelry as yesterday and put on my weapons again, this time strapping my twin daggers onto my leather black sword case.

Assuring myself that the daggers won't become detached, I grab a vial of my surface wound powder and another vial of my energizer serum. It basically replenishes your energy by multiplying the cells of your body, but in moderation, not a dangerous amount of times. I put them into a pocket I handsew onto my leather sword case, much like the one I made for the twin daggers. I did this so I would only have to carry everything on my back and in my boots.

I head out of my dorm room, ready for the placement test today

I head out of my dorm room, ready for the placement test today. I wake up Oliver and Jake again, this time, not so much in a rush. We still have a good hour before the tests begin. We make our way to the dining area, chatting away the morning. I see Andrea already waiting at our table with the twins. I grab my food and wait for Oliver and Jake to join me before we head to 'our' breakfast table.

I hope everyone shows up soon because I am really hungry right now. Thankfully, the goddesses answered my prayers and everybody gets here within two minutes. We say grace and begin ravenously eating. We were all super tired and hungry last night, and the dinner they served us was not enough in my opinion.

I am glad to see that the message got across to all Trinity Stone villagers yesterday, seeing as to how they all say grace to the goddesses before eating. We continue eating and talking about our upcoming placement test when Headmaster Jackson begins his speech of the day.

"Hello everyone and good morning. I ask all year ones to stay behind for a moment, everyone else make your way to the arena stands." He waits a moment for all the older years to shuffle out of the canteen, "Now, I know you may be nervous for the day, but I assure you, you are not alone. We have teachers capable of teaching people of all skill levels, plus, remember why you are here. Each and every one of you three hundred ninety-four kids have come to this Academy to learn and develop your goddess given gifts."

"When we get to the arena, everyone's leader should have clarified what to expect, so we will begin by status. When your name is called, please head down the arena steps into the dome area. That is where you will take your placement test, in front of everyone else. But do not panic, every other student in this building has gone through the same process. With that being said, please follow me to the arena. Dragon riders, you are up first, so please expect to be called sooner rather than later." Headmaster tells us.

We walk into the arena, the lights partially blinding me for a brief moment when I enter the spacious area. Headmaster leads us to a specific waiting section where we can head into the arena when our name is called yet still watch our peers. When the testing begins, the students cheer noisily. The first dragon rider is called up, and the test is fairly interesting to say the least. There are moving targets that we must shoot arrows at and throw knives at, as well as stationary ones. The person who fought the first dragon rider was not that quick, but he was somewhat strong. There were faults in both of their forms. He ended up scoring in the lower levels for combat and Level 5 for the wild dragon taming. The poor kid almost peed his pants when the dragon flew close to him.

As more kids are tested, some do well in combat, being placed in Levels 3 and 4, meanwhile all get Level 5's for dragon taming. The golden boys go through their tests one by one, each getting somewhat higher levels. Tony got Level 1 in combat & weaponry, not too surprising for the number two warrior in training from our village. He also got Level 4 in his element. Ryder got level 4 in dragon taming and Level 2 in combat. The twins both got Level 4's in dragon taming and Level 3's in combat & weaponry. John got Level 3 in combat & weaponry, and Level 5 in dragon taming. I don't really pay attention to the rest of the dragon riders' tests, the best so far being Tony. Next up, the rest of the elementals.

They repeat the same process for combat and weaponry, then changing it up per elemental. Once again, most kids didn't place to well elemental wise, ranking Levels 4 and 5. Only a few are doing well in combat, getting placed in Level 2 while the others are at three, two poor souls got Level 4. Aaron and Jonah got placed in Level 3 for combat and Level 4 for their respective elements. AJ got placed in Level 3 for his element and 3 in combat. Jaxson got placed in Level 2 combat, Level 4 element. Mikey and Jake also got placed in Level 4 element, Level 2 combat as well . The other regular elementals finish up their tests.

Then, Andrea is called up. He has to go against Mr.Casey and Mr.Ivanov. He got placed in Level 3 for his nature element, Level 4 for his air element, and Level 3 in combat. Just looking at him makes me tired, he fought two masters of their elements. That sure is to take a lot of strength out of him. Oliver is up now. He goes against Mr.Ivanov and Mr.Barden, doing well in both fights. He gets placed into Level 2 combat and Level 3 for both of his elements. When Oliver returns to the stands exhausted, my awaited time has come.

~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~