Tub

Hermione arrived at the Prefects bathroom just 15 minutes later, her cheeks flushed to bright pink. Ellie had one hand leaning on the counter as she attempted to wash away the blood on her face in the mirror. She noticed Hermione walk into the room and gave her a small smile as she resumed dabbing at her face with the towel.

Hermione walked up to Ellie and placed her hand at the small of her back, turning her around to face her.

"Ellie, love..." Hermione gasped as she saw the broken skin at her cheekbone. She immediately took away the bloody towel from Ellie's hand and set it in the sink. She cupped both of her hands to Ellie's face as she gazed deeply into her eyes.

"Why, darling?" Hermione asked softly.

"He deserved it," Ellie replied with the same tone. "What was it that you did, anyway?"

"Nothing important. I went to ask Madam Pomfrey how Harry's doing. He'll probably be in there for the weekend," Hermione replied.

"Hmm. That explains why you looked about ready to hex Cormac?" Ellie questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Let's just hope somebody goes looking for him. He's a bit tangled up, you see. Besides, nobody lays a finger on my girlfriend," Hermione said with a small smile.

There was a moment of silence until Hermione pulled out her wand again.

"Would you like me to clean that up for you?" Hermione gestured to the wound on Ellie's cheek.

"Gladly. Thank you, love," Ellie thanked as she watched Hermione magically heal her wound.

Ellie continued to stare at Hermione's facial features, admiring the little movements she made. It was the way Hermione bit her lip in concentration, how she furrowed her eyebrows when she read, how the corners of her eyes crinkled when Ellie cracked a joke.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Ellie breathed in admiration, bringing her hand to cup Hermione's chin.

Hermione blushed with a smile. "Yes, darling. Many times."

This next scene contains mature content. If you are not comfortable, please skip ahead to the next chapter.

Hermione slowly brought Ellie closer for a sweet and passionate kiss. Hermione placed her hands at Ellie's hips, drawing her closer as Ellie cradled Hermione's head. Ellie ran her hands down to the hem of Hermione's shirt and slipped her warm hands inside.

Hermione immediately broke away from the kiss. "You sure you want to do this right now? You just took a blow from that 5'11" knobhead."

"Absolutely," Ellie replied as she reconnected their lips.

Ellie pulled off Hermione's jersey and threw it to the side, eventually unclasping her bra and leaving her in her trousers. Hermione did the same to Ellie as she removed her Quidditch robes and her shirt. Hermione backed Ellie onto the counter, indicating for her to sit. Hermione continued to stand, now in between Ellie's legs. Hermione began to increase the pace and moved down to Ellie's neck. She sucked on her tan skin as she bruised every inch. Ellie moaned in pleasure with the contact.

"Tell me what you want me to do," Ellie managed to utter as Hermione ran her fingers up and down Ellie's back.

"I want you to relax, my love. Let me pleasure you," Hermione said softly as she moved her head to Ellie's torso. She pulled off Ellie's sports bra to admire the tan breasts in front of her. Hermione stared at them in lust before squeezing them gently. She engulfed one of them to her mouth as she held eye contact with the Hufflepuff. Her tongue wandered the area as she fondled the other one with her hand. After she peppered her breast with red marks, Hermione went to work on the other one, receiving gasps from Ellie.