𝙭𝙡𝙞 ── he won't find out

𝙘hapter 𝙛orty-𝙤ne
❛⠀he won't find out⠀❜

𝙘hapter 𝙛orty-𝙤ne❛⠀he won't find out⠀❜

"hello?"

"hello?"

"roisin? it's frankie." a nervous voice spoke.

"oh- oh. hi." roisin replied, gulping. she stopped in her tracks, placing her folded t-shirt beside the suitcase she was packing. "is everything okay?"

"yeah, no, i'm fine. poki just spoke to me after the party yesterday and i realised that i need to call you and, like, apologise. basically." the girl rambled, speaking quickly.

she perched on the bed, glancing to the closed bathroom door where axel was showering. somehow, talking to her felt like a breach of trust. but she ran a hand through her dishevelled hair and sighed. "i'm listening."

"i don't want to make excuses but i-i need you to know that i was going through some things. i never meant to hurt you. i was confused and upset and angry and i... i took it out on you. and i'm so sorry." frankie almost sounded as if she were crying, and that's when roisin sat as straight as a pole. something was really, really wrong if frankie was crying.

"frankie, what happened? we're still friends. you can still talk to me." roisin said, but she felt as though she didn't want to hear the answer.