-Where's Innie mother?

-Oh dear, he went to have some air I guess. I don't know, he's been acting weirdly, I don't think that's right person to be your partner

-But you see, I think he's the perfect partner for me and you can't tell me what's good for me. Now, where's my baby?

-He-e used the third doors from the left, and-d I don't know where's he now

Hearing his mothers words, Hyunjin got mad, very mad. Why no one understands that he loves Innie with his life? Right, sometimes he's too much, but that's all for his baby good. And now, he have to find his baby again. Going out he saw some figure laying under one of the trees. ''Must be my baby'' he thought while getting closer.  Picking the passed out body he went to his car and placed the baby on the seat. He felt like going red from anger, his fucking mother have to pay for what she did to his baby. 

time skip when they get home

-Innie wake up~~ We have something to talk about

-w-wha-t hap-pene-d hyung-g?

-You ran into a tree and black out

-oh..

-But you're fine now, because I'm with you baby

-What with your mother hyung?

-Don't worry, you won't have to deal with her or anyone shit anymore baby!

-wha-at do you mean-n?

-I will kill anyone who's hurting you my love

He was saying all this things while giggling. But what's so funny about it? He can't murder peoples only because of me. But I know he made his decision. This is Hyunjins word, my hyung, so I won't be disobeying brat.

-o-ok hyung

-why aren't you happy? I'm making favor to you! Be grateful for once!

With this words he slapped me, making me fall off the bed we were sitting on. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. Closing the door I saw him getting out of the room, probably going to get drunk. I sited in bathtub feeling like crying, so I cried. For hour or more? To the point when tears won't fall anymore and my cheeks were swollen, from too much salt. The small shiny piece of metal seemed to be calling me again. I created new cuts all along my arm, letting emotions and problems flow out with blood. 
Ever since I went to the bathroom I haven't heard anything so Hyunjin's probably not home yet, or at least that was what I hoped for. 
I let my body fall onto soft sheets, falling asleep before Hyunjin could be back

time skip, morning

-Wake the fuck up!

-I-i'm sor-ry

-I don't give a fuck! also Stop fucking stuttering!

-I-i'm sorry

-WHAT DID I SAY, YOU MORON?

-TO STOP STUTTERING

-DON'T YOU DARE TO YELL AT ME YOU RETARD

He got up with this words tugging my hairs harshly, throwing me at the floor. Some of my hair got pulled and were just laying on Hyunjins hand lifelessly. He came closer and kicked me in the throat, creating big red mark. He only smirked at the mark, he was my owner and now he had something that'll remind it everyone.

-I'll wait outside.

-Yes hyung

Time skip, first period

-Sorry I'm late

-Sit down Jeongin, you have detention.

-Yes miss.

I sat down next Bang Chan, my only friend Hyunjin didn't know about.

-Hi, are you ok In?

-Yes.

-Why were you late again?

-...

-In if you have problems, you can always tell me about them.

-I'm FINE, can't you understand this?

I'm fine, really. Hyung loves me and I'm happy with him, so why can't everyone understand it? I have to cut Bang Chan off before he start to pry into my life.

-Chan, I don't want to be your friend anymore.

-What? But why?

-Don't talk to me.

With this words I got up and went to the backseat, as far as I could from him. This was good decision, hyung told me not to talk with anyone except him so I'm going to be a good boy and do it.

time skip lunch time

-Innie~~ why are you sad today?

I was sitting on Hyunjins lap, while he was cuddling me from back and talking with his friends

-Oh that's nothing, I just had detention, because I were late

The grip on my stomach got stronger, making me feel uncomfortable. But I couldn't show anything on my face, because his friends were sitting with us. I turned my face to whisper to him that it hurts, without anyone suspecting anything, but he didn't let me.
He kissed me, caressing my cheek softly. It made me forget about everything. He loved me. He truly did.
I returned the kiss softly, letting him take all of the control.

-Uhm, we are still here?

Ugh Jisung. I hate this squirrel boy, he's always interrupting us, I have to tell this to my hyung. We broke apart, smiling at each other, small sparks shining in our eyes.

-Oh shut up Jisung, let them be themselves, they're so cute

Minho, another annoying bitch, why Hyunjins friends are idiots? He don't need them, he have me so why would he need them?

-Hyung can I skip today's detention? I don't like the teacher

-Of course baby, no one will tell you what to do, except me

He whispered softly to my ear, sending warm feeling down my chest, he loves me.

time skip, home time

-Innie, why are you so sad this days?

-I hate this place, I want to run away from this city, this peoples

-Why baby?

-I feel like drowning every time I see someone who's not you. I hate it and I want to see only you and talk only to you hyung.

We were laying on the bed, cuddled together, while Hyunjin was playing softly with my hairs. This was nice. It felt right and warm to be here with him.

-I want to run away too baby, but I can't just leave peoples who hurts you, without punishing them

-What punishment are you thinking about hyung?

-I'll kill them. That's what they deserve. No one can hurt my baby

His protective arms around my chest, my legs between his. His sparkling eyes looking at me with so much love and fascination. I didn't listen to his words. I knew he will do it anyways, so why would I try to disobey?

-I love you hyung, please never leave me

-I told I won't ever leave you Innie, and I'll keep my promise