Chapter 56 - Scream it from the rooftops

Semi-edited

Remember don't be a silent reader!

*Two months later* 

I've never been happier.

These past two months have flown by. They were hectic but amazing nun less. Chris and I are still going strong, busy planning our wedding. We both decided that we want a quiet wedding. Therefore, the only people that will attend are our close friends and Christian's mom.

Endlessly has been thriving, they rewarded it movie of the year. Me and Chris were so shocked we had a mini dance party in our apartment.

However, Chris and I were booked like crazy... from live interviews, to podcasts, special appearances, photoshoots for companies that want us to model their product together. We haven't been able to spend one-on-one time just doing nothing.

I thought that the fans would eventually calm down and leave us alone. But nope, It's just getting worse. Everything we do, they have to analyze it.

Getting bombarded is getting very tiring very quickly, I feel like it would be easier if we just told them, instead of keeping it. We are getting married anyway, how can I possibly keep that I'm a married woman?

It will only hurt us. Today when me and Chris get a moment to ourselves, I will sit him down and talk about how I want us to come out as a couple.

It's time to stop hiding, it's time to show the world that I'm utterly in love with my fiance.

As for the depressing topic on hand... my dad.

About a month ago, I got a call late at night when I was getting myself ready for bed. I frowned when it said my mother was calling me. I haven't talked to my mother since Chase's death; she hates my guts.

She cried hysterically over the line and yelled out that they killed my father. They found him lying dead with a stab wound in his chest, lying in an alley. The police found heavy duty drugs stashed on him. From my understanding he probably owed someone money, but he did them wrong.

They haven't found the person who murdered him, and Dante is still nowhere to be found. One night me and Chris were browsing online at houses that are on the market, we both gasped when we saw Dantes apartment for sale.

I hope that he moved far away from here and never returns.

I can't say I'm sad about my father's death, I'm just disappointed. I wished his grief and anger didn't force him to take drugs and lose himself.

My father was never the man that I last saw. He was every child's dream of what their parents would be like. He was amazing to me, my brother, and my mother.

But he lost his soul, and he could never get it back. I still haven't been able to forgive him, but one day I hope that the anger I feel in my chest when I think of him goes away and dies with the memory of his evil ways.