71: Do you hear what I hear?

Paige walked out of her room dressed better since she was going out with Stiles and Scott to some party

Paige walked out of her room dressed better since she was going out with Stiles and Scott to some party. She knew that this was a friend of Stiles' when they were younger but now that she really thought about it. She didn't really know a lot of Stiles' friends from his childhood. She always thought that Stiles and Scott were her only friends, but knowing she was actually around Derek made it clear that a good chunk of her childhood was missing in her memories.

She whistled happily while leaving her room when she noticed her aunt leaning over the sink, "Did you drink too much again?"

"Might have..." Maggie offered with a weak smile, she groaned and spat in the sink, "Maybe you should take the wine away from me."

"Are you drinking a new wine?" Paige asks while going through their vitamin and medical cabinet, "Maybe that's why your stomach has been so upset lately."

"Well, yes." Maggie answers as she accepts the pills from Paige, "Going out?"

"Yeah, a party."

Maggie wiggled her eyebrows at her but then groaned, "Ugh, I do hope you have fun. My goodness. Maybe I should stick to Dive Bar."

Paige snorted and patted her aunt's back, "That or Stella Rosa."

"Have fun out there, sweetie." Maggie shoots her niece a small smile, "Be safe."

"I'll do my utmost best." She wished she could say that everything was most definitely going to be fine like she used to but it was definitely not the case anymore. Now that they already went through a lot with an Alpha and a kanima, and now a pack of alphas.

Paige walked out of her home and glanced back at it. She suddenly ticked again and exhaled in irritation. For some reason she had been having random spasms, it has been that way since that deer ran into Lydia's car. She wasn't sure what to do about it but she could definitely see this as a problem waiting to happen.

During her walk, Stiles sent her the address since she said she'd simply meet the boys there. Her mind kept on racing and wondering what was going to happen now. A whole pack of alphas seemed like a lot to deal with and she knew how Scott was. Scott wanted what was best for everyone and he always wanted to help people in need. She guessed that was something she had in common with him.

Breathing out, Paige raised her hands in the air to stretch with a smile on her face. She just hoped that something good comes from everything that she and her friends have been through. Anything good would be nice. Maybe her Aunt Odette staying officially, but that also meant Christine and Erik might be staying as well.

"You're thinking deeply."

Paige released a loud scream and jumped back to the side, "Isaac!"

Isaac looked pretty tired at the moment, "Hey, I've only got a moment before Derek realizes I dipped for a moment."