1: Body in the Woods

Rolling over in her bed, Paige could hear her phone going off

Rolling over in her bed, Paige could hear her phone going off. She checked the time to her side, rubbing her tired eyes as she sat up. In the distance she heard her aunt yell something, most likely about her phone going off at this godly hour of night. She checked the caller ID and rolled her eyes.

"Stiles..." Her voice was even tired, "Do you realize what time it is?"

"Who cares what the time is?"

"I do." Paige shoots back, rubbing a hand down her face, "I do. I care. I like sleep. Sleep is nice. Sleep is my friend. And right now, you are disrupting this friendship of mine with this late night call."

"Fine. Guess I'll just keep this cool murder that my dad is investigating to myself."

Catching her attention, Paige suddenly felt wide awake as she swung her legs over the side, "I'll be ready in five minutes."

"There it is!"

Paige hung up on Stiles without blinking and tumbled out of her bed to get out of her pajamas. Which were beyond adorable, the bottoms covered in bananas and the top had a single banana hidden in the pocket. Poking out of the pocket was the tip of the banana and on the pocket were words written that said 'You are so appealing'. A present from Sheriff Stilinski for her birthday, he thought it would be cute and funny. Which her aunt agreed with.

Throwing her comfiest clothes on, especially with how cool it was, and walked out of her room. She poked her head into her Aunt's room, "Hey, Stiles is coming to pick me up."

Maggie groaned in her bed and pulled herself into a sitting position, "Are you two going to have sex?"

"Ew. No."

With that, her aunt dropped back in bed and waved her hand, "Alright. Cool. I don't want a call later that you've been arrested, okay?"

"You won't." Paige grins while shutting the door to Maggie's room, she closes the door to the house and locks it behind her just as Stiles pulled up in his jeep.

"Paige!" Stiles reached over and popped the passenger door open for her, "Come on, let's get a move on. We need to get Scott."

"I am coming!" Paige calls back out to him, she tumbled a little bit on her lawn but caught her footing. She jumped into the passenger seat, "Step on it."

Stiles had informed Paige that Scott didn't answer his phone like she had, so they were simply going to go wake him up and hope for the best. Paige was certain that Scott would come with them anyway, afterall, he was their friend and most likely interested in this. It was kind of terrifying and pretty cool at the same time.

Paige was the first to leave the jeep and run into Scott's yard, going through the back gate to get to his backyard. She heard Stiles stumbling behind her, sounding pretty aggravated that Paige was so far ahead of him. She stared at the terrace, then glanced over to Stiles.