Chapter 25

《Sarafina's POV》

One week has passed since I have arrived back home from the hospital my wound is slowly healing it still hurts when I make the slightest of movements. 

My brothers have been taking care of me non-stop which feels weird but I'm not complaining.

I'm starting in a week to be honest I can go anywhere but school. That's how much I hate it. Somehow whenever I'm in school time seems to be an eternity. 

"What ya' doin little sis?" I hear Lorenzo's voice my hand stopped mid-air with a hand full of popcorn and turned to look at him. 

"Are you blind or just blind? can't you see I'm watching tv" I blunt out as I aggressively eat my popcorn he raised his eyebrows at  me 

"Damn" He muttered under his breath "What got you so upset?" He asked curiously.

I glanced at him then back to the tv 

"Nothing" I sighed tiredly he game me a look of concern "

I'm fine just tired" I say leaning back he nodded is head and smiled softly "You should go to your room and rest" He says.

Nice idea.

I stood up and tiredly walked up to my room when I reached my room I went straight to bed and just like that I fell to sleep.

✮ ✮ ✮

I was woken up by a soft voice "Wake up amore"

I grunted in response and pulled the duvet closer to me. I felt someone stroking my hair I sighed relaxing "It's time to wake up" I slowly opened my eyes and sat up groggily.

"It's time for dinner" Gavino says 

I turned to look out the window and saw the dark sky. I don't want to get out of bed but I know I had to or else Gavino would probably call Antonio. 

"But I'm not hungry" I whined he smiled at me "You can eat dinner and come back to sleep" I groaned. "Fine I'll be there in a minute" I say he nodded and kissed my forehead before walking out.

I got up and washed my face and tied my hair in a high bun I put on Leonard's hoodie that I stole from him.

 What? They are really comfortable.

 I walked out from my room to the dining where all the boys  currently are. I reached the dinning and quietly took my seat

 "Sarafina, are you feeling okay?" Vito asked concern I nodded and smiled reassuringly 

"I'm fine"

The boys started talking among themselves while I silently ate my food I would occasionally say something when I had to. 

Finally diner was over and I went back to my room and just when I was about to sleep a ringtone echoed through my room. I sighed in annoyance before placing my phone against my ear.

I waited for the person to talk but it was nothing but silence my eyebrows were furrowed in confusion I checked the caller ID only to be unknown. 

I cursed under my breath before speaking 

"Who the fuck is this?" I asked harshly by now I could hear heavy breathing before I could say something the phone was cut. The fuck?