Chapter 33

Do you like it? Should I keep it? Yes or No?

《Sarafina's POV》

I watched from afar as Antonio talked on his phone with a serious expression. Is he talking to Emmanuel? I try to focus on what he is trying to say but fail miserably. I looked to my right and saw Vito's full attention was on the movie playing on the tv. I cleared my throat, trying to get his attention but the idiot is too focused on the screen.

I cleared my throat louder this time and Vito jumped, turning his head to look at me "What is it?" He asked with scrunched eyebrows as he went back to facing the screen,

"Do you know who Antonio is on the phone with?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"Why?" He responded with narrowed eyes "Oh just like that, he seems to be on the phone a lot these days" I replied quickly as I turned my head and faced the screen, taking a handful of popcorn and placing them in my mouth as I looked at Vito from the corner of my eyes.

"I don't know but it's probably work," He said getting the remote and putting the volume a little higher

"Ah I see," I sent him a quick smile, I checked the time and it was quarter to 4 "Well, Enjoy the movie" I said, getting up "I need to be somewhere right now" He nodded his head as I walked out of the living room and made my way to my room.

I changed into something presentable, I made my way downstairs and to the door but before I could pull open the door Antonio's voice cut through the silence "Where are you going?"

I turned my head and looked at Antonio, his arms were crossed. "Out." Was my simple reply

"And where is 'out'?" He asked

"Shopping. Now can I go?" I said, impatiently

"With who?" He asked and I let out a sigh of annoyance

"Brianna" I answered

He thought for it for a moment "Don't do anything stupid" He says and I smiled as I pulled the door open, I walked to my bike and started it.

I drove to the hideout and reached there in 5 minutes, I got out of my bike and made my way inside and to the elevator.

I heard harsh whispers when I entered the hideout and I saw Brianna and Joshua whispering to each other and I scrunched my brows. They didn't seem to hear me enter and by the looks on their faces it looks like they were having a serious talk.

I cleared my throat and they're heads snapped to my direction, I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

"Oh hey," Brianna greets

Why does she look nervous?

I heard the elevator door slide open and I turned around and saw Xavier come in. His eyes moved around before they met mine, I gave him a wave as he made his way here.

He gives me a nod before his eyes move to Brianna and Josh and I turn to see them, I saw Joshua's mouth open in shock and Bri looks like she has seen a ghost.

Something isn't right.

"Brianna," I said, snapping my fingers in front of her frozen state "Sara, w-what is he doing here?" She asked, shocked.

I stared at her face "What do you mean what is he doing here? I called him here?" I replied, looking at her weirdly.

"What Brianna means is that... He knows?" Josh asked before she could speak.