𝐱𝐢.

˗ˏˋ I BELIEVE ࿐ྂ
—— – -
˚ ·
* ˚

* .* ◦  .*

"YOU LEFT ME TOO."

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ✧.*

STUDENTS CONTINUE to dance to the music, but not the band's. the boys still haven't shown.

flynn sighs and peeks behind the curtain to where julie and y/n are sitting around the projecter. "i can only stall for so long. it's eleven o'clock. i think you guys should just do a duet. i mean, regardless of however many of you there are, you guys will be amazing."

"you saw me the other day." julie snaps. "i can't play without them."

"i'm here." y/n whispers her.

"i know, i know." she sighs, running a hand through her hair. "but they will be here. they have to."

flynn gives her a sympathetic look and taps her wrist, reminding her the clock is ticking.

julie and y/n both look down as julie continues to fiddle with the machine.

"issues?" a voice asks behind her, sitting down right in y/n.

"dude!" she shouts, jumping back. "god!" she says, dusting off her clothes.

julie tried to ignore y/n as she replies "always" to nick. "my machine won't work." he pick it up and starts to inspect it, looking for issues. "you don't have to." julie tells him quickly.

he sets down the projector and follows the chord, finding it tightly bundled in her palm. "here's... the problem." he plugs it into an outlet and switches it on, looking at julie when it works successfully. he switches it off and she looks down, embarrassed. "that is unless... you didn't want it plugged in." he says, standing up. he extends his hand and helps her up, "hey, don't let this crowd freak you out. what i saw the last time you played was insane. you got this." they nod to each other and y/n wipes a fake tear.

"10/10 on the motivational speech, kid." she says. julie looks over her shoulder and glares at her.

nick looks as well, notable confusion on his features. he clears his throat and julie turns back to him. "i knew you had it in you." he tells her before going on stage.

"wait. what?" she calls as he grabs the microphone from flynn.

"hey everybody!" he shouts, the music quieting. "we fixed the hologram thing. who want to see a show?" he asks, the students whooping and hollering in excitement.

julie peeks out and y/n leans out further, looking at the crowd.

"now... give it up... for julie and the phantoms!" the crowd cheers again and y/n gulps.