Addiction Part1 𝚊𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚛

Y/n POV
I was having a peaceful nap until my mom woke me up
y/ns mom: Y/N WAKE UP!!! UR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!.. y/n:Shit. *I got up went to my closet put on a light blue skirt with a light blue shirt and kept my hair down grabbed my backpack and ran out the door I had to run to school because my mom went to work i was mad that she left without me
I finally got to school I ran in everybody eyes went on me so I said "what are u looking at" everybody looked away except for this one kid he had beautiful green eyes and nice brown hair it was long (picture at the end of what he looks like) so I just ignored it and went to my locker and got my books closed my locker and then that's when I saw the boy that was looking at me "what do u want" I said sounded annoyed he just knocked my books out of me hand and walked away "fuck u" I said I picked up my books and walked to class I saw everybody staring at me I didn't like attention and then I heard the teacher say "this is our new student y/n l/n" (your name/ last name) "hi" I said more annoyed "will u like to introduce yourself??" The teacher asked "no I'm good" I said walking to my desk the teacher was about to say something until somebody walked into the class it was that boy "ur late again Aidan that is the 3rd time this week" the teacher said to Aidan "look i don't care" Aidan said he walked and sat next to me and I wasn't paying attention only to the first part when she said I'm him name I was drawing in my journal I liked to draw I learn how to draw when I was 8 and I was pretty good at it I got more better sometimes I drew people sometimes I drew my feelings (when I mean drawling ur feelings I mean like if ur sad u will like draw a person in a room with people and nobody it talking to u lonely) I was annoyed so I was mad so I drew somebody Anoying me like somebody tapping me so many times and somebody took my journal it was Aidan "what do u want Aidan give me it back" I said trying it grab it "nope" Aidan said looking at it but when he looked at first page the bell rang so I got up quickly and grabbed my journal and walked out the class into the hall (skip to after school because idk what else to put) the last bell rang I went up to my locker put my books away and walked out the school quickly and when I was at the door I took a deep breath and walked in quietly so my dad won't hear me because he is drunk all the time and I quickly and quietly walked upstairs then I heard somebody say "where do u think ur going" my dad said "to my room" I said "why did u come home late" "school just ended a like 20minutes ago and I took a 15 minute walk here" I said and the next thing I felt was a sting on my cheek I held my cheek with my hand and a tear fell down my face "GO TO UR ROOM NOW" my dad said drunk I ran up to my room and locked my door and did my homework quickly I didn't care if u got some answer wrong he scare me so much I get scared kinda easily when I was finished with my home work I went to my closet to change into my pjs because I was so tired 😓 I change it was comfy I went into bed and fell asleep........

(I had to fix some mistakes sorry)

(So this is what Aidan looks like) So it's 1am for me and I have school so imma like post tomorrow sorry if it's bad