Gone soft

Hope u enjoy I love you guys!!

Y/n pov
𝙇𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙙 reading a book Peacefully until I hear a knock at my door, "come in" then I look up and see five hargreeves stands there.
"Hey y/n wanna go and get some coffee" he said "yea why not" then he leaves with a smile on his face, I make a weird face and chuckle "five is acting really weird today" I thought

Then I close my book and go down stairs and I see five already running out the door "Heyyy wait five!!" I said while putting on my shoes I then run out the door heading to the coffee shop...

.

.

.

.

Once I made it to the coffee shop I try to catch my breath, I take a seat right next to five "what do you want to have?" Five face grew curious "umm I'll just take a donut"... The waiter comes, "what would you guys like" she said kinda in a flirtatious voice "I'll just have a black coffee and for the lady a donut" five said not interested, the waitress looked kinda annoyed and left.

"Why are you acting so weird today?" I said out of curiosity, "what do you mean?" Five said confused "ok first you knock on my door then you be all happy and ask me to come and get coffee with you"

"What's so wrong with that" five said "have you gone... soft?" Five eyes grew with horror "no I haven't how dare you think of that" five stood up and left... what is so wrong that he grew soft?...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HAHAHHA IM LEAVING IT LIKE THIS BECAUSE IDK AND UM YEAH IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT IVE TAKEN 10 GAZILLION YEARS TO POST A NEW SOTRY I JUST KNEW MY STORIES WERE THAT BAD SO I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO TRY AND WANTING TO KEEP READING OK OK I HOPE U ENJOY DONT WORRY ILL BE MAKING ANOTHER PART TO THIS LOVE YALL BYE AND TY TY