Chapter 31 (Part 2)

Miyouko's POV

H-Hello, I'm Miyouko Ushijima and I'm 4 years old.

We are playing at the mall and everyone is having fun. I glanced at dad and - huh? Where's daddy?

I pouted and felt sad when I didn't see him. Where did he go? Will he abandon us? He doesn't want us anymore? Is it because I'm a crybaby? Will he do something like the dramas we watched?

"Huh? Miyouko? You're welling up." Mitoshi noticed.

Breathe in. Breathe out. I shake my head to make the tears disappear.

"Daddy will not do that." I stated full of confidence.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" puzzled Mitoshi ask.

"Nothing." then I lowered my head. I can feel Mitoshi's present drifting away and decided to look up.

"GAH-"

I am so shock that I became the cutest statue.

"Hey."

After a few seconds I breathe in and breathe out again.

"H-Hey."

"Are you bored?" the kid asked.

"N-No."

"Reeeeally?" he said suspiciously

"Really."

He nodded and fixed his glasses.

He cleared his throat and stared at me.

W-What? Does he need something from me?

"So, Miyouko-"

"How do you know my name?" I interrupted.

His eyebrows furrowed and he ruffles his blonde hair.

"And who are you?" I asked curiously.

"How dumb can you be?"

I was about to tell him that I'm not dumb but Papa-san called our names.

I immediately went to him and so are Mitoshi and Miwato. I just ignored the kid. It's bad but Papa-san is calling me, us.

Papa-san looked at us and started talking.

"You're dad went home first because he needs to do something, so you will be with Papa for today. Is that alright?"

I nodded.

"Yup!" Mitoshi responded cheerfully.

"Papa? Who? Pedro?" Miwato muttered and looked at Papa-san with angry look.

"You did something to him didn't you?" he muttered again with suspicious tone.

"Young man, I know that you're angry at me with my shortcomings and I'm sorry about that. I'll do better on taking care of my children including your dad." after that he ruffles Miwato's hair.

"Go back to the playground and have fun."

Mitoshi and I nodded while Miwato oblique quietly with his bright red cheeks.

I started giggling with the thought of Miwato being embarrass.

After that, minutes passed by and I decided to seat at the swing. I slowly moved it back and forth when I suddenly remember Papa-san's statement.

"... taking care of my children..."

His children are Mitoshi, Miwato, and me, right? or... even the baby that is currently carried by the spiky red hair oji-san?

I need to know. I definitely want to know.

I stood up and went at where he called us a few minutes ago.

"P-Papa-san." He didn't look my way, maybe my voice is not loud enough.

"Papa!" I tried again but failed.

"PAPA!"

This time he looked at my way. Shock and amusement are written all over his face. Maybe he didn't expect that I can shout that loud? He shouldn't be shock, Miwato and I share the same genes so I can also have his loud and somewhat annoying voice.

He stand up and jog his way towards me.

"What is it Miyouko?" he said with his straight face but his eyes are... happy?

I shouldn't notice something irrelevant, I need to ask a question.

I gulped and cleared my throat.

I breathe in and talked.

"How many children do you have?" I looked up and stared at him.

"Why are you even asking that?" he said amused and chuckled after.

"My children are Miwato, Mitoshi, Miyouko, and..."

-$-

tbc.

-$-

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!