Chapter 15

Hinata's POV

We are having now our dinner at a restaurant that was reserved for 2 hours. We're composed of mainly the players, reserves, coaches and some of our lucky fans.

Interviews and such were done after the award ceremony.

"Dad!"

"Why, Mitoshi?"

"There's also someone who's called Ushijima! Do you know him?"

I went pale at his question. What was I thinking! Of course, my children are not stupid especially when they are at the age where they asked questions about everything.

"Daaaaaddy?"

"A f-friend of mine when I was on High School."

He nodded and seemed satisfied with my answer. I hope for them not to question why do they have the same surname. I cannot hide their dad forever, especially when they look a lot like him.

Miyouko was with Sakusa and surprisingly, Sakusa was feeding him. I guess he can tolerate kids but not adults.

Miwako was having an eating contest with Bokuto-san. I don't really know but he liked Bokuto-san a lot.

After dinner, we went our separate ways. Since we're at Sendai, we took a bus and stay at my mom's place for tonight.

We will have a one month vacation here as promised if we won against Schweiden Adlers.

We were dropped off at the nearest bus stop to our destination.

I was carrying the sleeping Miwato with my right hand, Miyouko is holding my left and Mitoshi is at my right holding the hem of my shirt.

"Aunt!" Mitoshi run towards my sister and jumped at her.

"Woah! Easy there." she's smiling while carrying Mitoshi.

-$-

The kids didn't had their bath today and I think it's better to do it tomorrow.

Today was very tiring and stressful. I'm happy of course because we won at my debut game.

*bzzzzzt* *bzzzzzt*

Who's this at this hour?

1 new message/s

I opened it and it's an unknown number.

-Unknown Number-

Are you going back to Tokyo immediately?

I replied, Who's this?

I received an instant reply.

Boke!

We know who it is.

What do you want, Kageyama?

I saved his number as Bitter Setter.

-Bitter Setter-

Why don't you bring your kids?

I gave my okay and we agreed to meet at a family restaurant 2 days from now.

When I hit the soft mattress and lay at the kids side, my body instantly relaxes and in no time, I dozed off.

-$-

2 days later

"Daddyyyyy~"

We're currently sitting at the family restaurant.

"I'm hugryyy~"

"D-do you want to be a singer Miwa-chan?"

"I doooon't liiiike to be a singerRrrR~"

"Hinata."

I looked up and it's Kageyama with Korai.

Hmmm...

Korai and Kageyama seated beside Mitoshi.

Our seating arrangement is like this.

Mitoshi - Kageyama - Korai

┬──┬

Me - Miyouko - Miwato

"Did you already order?" Korai asked.

"No, not yet."

"Okay, what would you like? And you... errr... who are they by the way? Siblings?"

I looked at the three and said, "Why don't you introduce yourself?"

"Okay~"

"I'm Miwatooo ~ the most handsome child you'll ever see." Miwato sure will be a singer someday, only at streets though. Kidding aside. He seems interested in all things! And everyday his aspiration changes.

"I'm Mitoshi the most intelligent out of the three!"

"I'm Miyouko, I'm the youngest." As usual, Miyouko's clutching my shirt and he can't meet their eyes. He seems afraid of everything or rather anyone who's breathing.

"So, they're your siblings?"

"No, they are his children." Kageyama interrupts and answered his question.

Korai looked at me and is trying to process what he just heard.

"How old are they?"

"Five, nearly 6."

"How old are you now?"

"22."

"He gave birth right before the national."

Korai nodded.

"Okay! What do you want to have children?"

"ICE CREAM!"

Miwato and Mitoshi shouted at the same time.

"How about you Miyou-chan?" Kageyama asked.

"I want i-ice cream, Kage-chan."

"Okay."

After we ordered, we just chatted a bit.

"Do you want to visit Shiratorizawa?"

"W-What do you mean."

Visit? Why?

"Well, Ushijima-san asked if we're free this afternoon and we told him yes, I also told him you're with us."

"WHY?!"

They flinched at my voice and Miyouko is tearing up, he must be really startled.

I rubbed his back and said sorry.

"We're busy in the afternoon, we need to go shopping."

"Oh come on. I already told him to add another 4 for you."

"Yeah, let's play today Shouyo."

"Do you want to see Shiratorizawa?"

"Shirazawa?" Miwato was trying really hard to pronounce it but ended up with Shirazawa.

"Yep! Do you want to go?"

"Hmmm... okay! What's your name mister?"

"I'm Korai, your dad lost to our team when we were in High School and I'm taller than him by the way." he was now grinning.

"Really? But you lost to their team recently right? I saw you!"

Now it's my turn to laugh at Mitoshi's statement.

Korai has now a straight face.

"After we eat, we will go to Shiratorizawa."

Wth.

I forced a smile, I don't want to be rude.

"Y-Yeah. Ha ha ha."

Now, what?

-$-

tbc.