>Chapter 19<

Taehyung: Y/n is pregnant!

Both our parents gasped at what Taehyung had just. A few seconds later their faces turned into happy ones.

Eomma: OMG!

Mrs. Kim: That's wonderful news.

Appa: I'm so proud of your'll.

Mr. Kim: Finally!

Taehyung & Y/n: ....hehe

All four of them hugged and congratulated your'll. Your'll were quite happy to see them this excited. Your'll even stayed for lunch cause they insisted your'll do. Your'll had a decent family talk too.

Mrs. Kim: Soo Taehyung have you told your brother about this?

Taehyung: No I didn't.

Mr. Kim: Why not?

Taehyung: I'll tell him when I have time. Plus he didn't tell when Mirae was pregnant but he told your'll.

There was awkward silence when you finally spoke.

Y/n: I think we should get going now.

Eomma: So soon honey?

Y/n: Yeah I'm a bit tired.

Appa: Ahh okay dear.

With that your'll said goodbye and drove home.

In the car

Y/n: Don't you think you should tell your brother?

Taehyung: I'll tell him later.

Y/n: Okay. I'm kinda excited for tomorrow.

Taehyung: *laughs* Same. My first child. *smirks*

Y/n: Mines too.

Taehyung: Its so gonna be a boy.

Y/n: Its soo not.

Your'll arrived home and were extremely tired so your'll called it a day. Taehyung and you both went to bed.

The next day
The doctors appointment

You woke up earlier than Taehyung. You decided to have a bath and make breakfast.

Your outfit

After breakfast you felt like watching your favorite kdrama since Taehyung was still sleeping.

45 minutes later

You were finally done with an episode of your kdrama and you couldn't wait for the next one. You looked at the time and it was 09: 55. You decided to wake Taehyung up because the appointment is at 12:00.

You got to Taehyung, only to see him still asleep.