>Chapter 1<

It was an ordinary sunny day and you were getting ready for work. You took a bath and put on...

You got ready, put on your makeup and ate breakfast

You drove to work and went to your office. You started with your paper work when an intern came in.

Intern: Goodmorning Y/n, Mr. Kim would like to see you in his office.

Y/n: Goodmorning, did he say what for?

Intern: No.

Y/n: Okay I'll be there. Thank you.

The intern left the office and you left to see Mr. Kim.

*knock* *knock*

Mr. Kim: Come in.

Y/n: Goodmorning Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim: Y/n!

You walked in and sat opposite of Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim: I wanted to talk to you about something.

Y/n: Okay.

Mr. Kim: Well, I'm having a meeting with your parents this afternoon about our companies. I'm going to soon retire and my son will take over.

Y/n: So soon?

Mr. Kim: Yes, I know it's a bit early but I think I'm going to let my son handle it.

Y/n: Oh...

Mr. Kim: Yeah, theres also something that we have to tell your'll this afternoon, so could you please be ready for the news.

Y/n: ...Okay.

Mr. Kim: Thank you Y/n.

You nodded and left.

Y/n: I wonder what's the news gonna be about, it sounded serious.

You went back to your office to continue your work.

You dont work in your families company because Mr. Kim insisted you work for his company since both yours and his companies are working together. Mr. Kim really like your work and wanted you to work for him and your parents allowed you because it could be good for their company too. The better Mr. Kim's company the better you families company get.

You were about to finish your work when your Eomma phoned you.

On the phone.

Y/n: Hello

Eomma: Hello Honey! How are you doing?

Y/n: I'm good Eomma and youu?

Eomma: I'm good, you must have already heard that Mr. Kim is inviting us to dinner.

Y/n: Yes, do you know what it's about?

Eomma: Yes, but it's better for you to wait till tonight.