never.....touch.....my FRIENDS!!

Valerie's p.o.v.

I ducked and rolled out of veronica/Gorgon's way to make sure I don't get ripped to pieces.

I looked around me to catch a glimps of the other 8 people trying to help me out.

While I was distracted on everyone else the gorgon decided to lunge at me.

I look back at the gorgon to see her too close for me to dodge. So instead I tried to protect myself from the impact...it didn't turn out so well.

The gorgon gripped onto my shoulder blades and lifted me off the ground.

I attempted to wiggle out of her grasp but...to my dismay...she sunk her claws into my shoulders.

I yelled loudly from the searing pain exploding through my shoulder blades down my arms and the blood slowly leaking out from my shoulder blades.

"LET ME GO!!" I yelled at the gorgon.

"Okay" she replied. I was confused.

Suddenly the pain in my shoulder lessened and I was plumiting down to the ground bellow me.

My eyes slightly widened in shock, fear, and agony, because my ears popped.

I hear laughter above me but my brown hair with golden natural highlights blocks my view.

Suddenly the laughter is replaced by a screech of agony.

I smirked to myself knowing exactly what had just happened.

When I was near the ground. I was suddenly grabbed from around my waist and was speeding twords the trees located near my left.

Me and my savior landed on the ground a bit roughly.

I steedid myself so I wouldn't fall and look around to see Sofia with her arms crossed.

"What?" I asked her innocently. Tilting my head to the side.

She glares at me, making me shrink down in fear. "You could have died"

She told me sternly.

"But I didn't?" I remarked.

She face Palmer and dragged me over to where Alex was, getting his wounds treated my a blond chick from the group.

Alex looked over in our direction and grinned from ear to ear when he saw me.

I also grinned ear to ear when I saw one of my best friends. I raised my right arm and imidietly winced in pain.

Alex's grin vanished from his face and was replaced my a look of concern and worry.

I mouthed to him'im fine' and looked over a bit to the right to see that they already defeated the gorgon.

But something was wrong.

I slowly walked over to them. But that was a mistake.

Because suddenly part of the ground exploded infront of me and monsters s poured out from the newly made hole in the ground.

I fell backwards from shock.

"ARRRRRGHHHH!!!!" I heard a few Cyclops yell.

I turned around completely to see that another wave on monsters where coming through the trees that I had just walked away from with Sofia not that long ago.

Sofia brought out her daggera and sliced through as many as possible. Trying to make sure that they won't be over run with monsters.

I herd a familiar yelp behind me.

I quickly turned around to see my other friend Leslie on the ground with her sword beside her and a gash on her sword arm.

I gasp and tried to rush to her side.

But to my dismay a Cyclops grabbed her and flung her over to my other dear friend, Gaby.

They both landed with a huge thud and rolled slightly from the impact beforw finally coming to a complete stop.

But that didn't stop them. They both stood up and balanced themselves real quick before facing the monsters again and lunging at them with newly found energy.

' you show em guy's ' I mentally told them.

I turned slightly to see Alex had joined the fight and was fending off some Cyclops.

Let's pause right here real quick.
Alex is my best friend and if anyone dares to hurt him mentally or physically shots gonna go down. Continue.

I took a step over to Alex and saw a Cyclops behind him ready to hit him with his club.

My eyes widened in fear."ALEX!!! LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Alex looked over at me. He look behind him.

But it was to late.

The Cyclops hit him on his side so hard a went flying 17 feet away from the Cyclops.

Alex landed and rolled 3 more feet before stopping. And he wasn't moving.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek.'no....no....not again' I thought.

I couldn't contain the anger and sorrow inside me anymore.

I yelled so high pitched that a the monsters around my covered there ears and crouched down slightly.

"YOUR ALL GONA PAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!"I yelled.

I grabbed my ring and crushed it in my hand.

For a few seconds nothing happened

But then suddenly a bright light started to glow from my hands and got brighter and brighter.

All the monsters and my friends and people around covered there eyes to protect themselves from the light.

After the light fades they saw me with my daggers in my hands and a chain connected to broth ends of the dagger.

My hair was in a messy and chaotic mess covering part of my face. And my glasses where laying on the ground behind me.

I smirked." You messed with the wroooonnng person buddy." I told the cyclops that hurt Alex.

The Cyclops audiabley gulped and took a step back.

I raised my hand and waved a finger back and fourth and tsked him.

"Eh, eh,eh......you won't get out that easily." I growled at him with anger in my tone.

"CHARGE!!!" I yelled loudly so the others can hear.

I heard a war cheer and sounds of metal clanking and roars of monster's all around me.

But I blocked them all out and focused and the cyclops infront of me.

I grinned and charged with all my might.

Thank you guys for reading this!!!! Hope you guys liked it!!! Byeeeee!!!!! X33