¡fluff chapter!

Valerie's p.o.v.

Me, Gaby, Arianna, leslie, and Alex are currently stalking percy and annabeth because we ship them that hard.

They where just taking but then they started to cuddle together and Percy had his chin ontop of Annabeth's head and they where just cuddling together.

I covered my mouth to prevent myself from squealing.

But. That didn't mean others couldn't squeal.

Arianna, leslie, and Gaby, squeled loudly making me grab them and cover ,most, their mouths.

We sat on the floor in silence and waited before slowly getting up and walking backwards so we can get a head start in running.

Percy's head looks around the corner and he walks out with annabeth and both of them had their arms crossed.

"Where you watching us?" Percy asked with a serious look on his face.

"Well...you see....we...umm.....ABORT MISSION!!!! I REPEATE!!! ABORT MISSION!!!!" I yelled while running away grabbing Leslie's hand and running as fast as possible.

Alex, Gaby, and Arianna where right behind us and we heard percy and Annabeth quickly following us.

We keep running down the hallway and vet closer to the exit when I look behind me.

Big mistake.

Percy had his cellphone out and he showed me he just called Jason. And Annabeth also held up her phone to show she just called Piper.

My eyes widen and I keep running and Leslie runs past me and into another corridor with Gaby and Arianna quickly following her while me and Alex keep running twords the exit.

I yell loudly and push the doors open and keep running until stopping when I realize where safe.

"DAMN they can run!" I yell while gasping for air.

Alex had crouched over and gave me a thumbs up also trying to catch is breath.

I look behind me to see that they didn't follow us.

I sigh in relief and look over at alex who had this face= ^-(*^*)-^

I raised an eyebrow at him and look at where he was staring and saw Jason, Percy, Leo, Nico, Frank, and Hazel.

I looked at them with a poker face and turned ariund and screAmed at the sky before turning back around and look straight at Percy.

"You cheated." I said to Percy while pointing my finger at him.

Percy gasped dramatically and put a hand over his heart.

"WHY WHOULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING?!?!" Percy asked with sarcasm.

I gave him a 'really face' and just turn around and start walking away.

"HEY WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?!" Percy yelled at me and Alex while we kept walking away.

While percy kept yelling at us I see the exit door smal open and Leslie, Gaby, and Arianna run outside and run behind Alex.

I look at yt? Them confused then look over at the doors to see piper and Annabeth standing there with their arms crossed.

I sigh and turn back to Percy to see him standing only 10 feet away.

I glare at him and pout.

"C-h-e-a-t-e-r!" I spelled out whole sticking my young out at him.

Percy sighed dramatically and crossed his arms.

"Why where you stalking me and Annabeth?" Percy asked.

"Wow staright to the point much." Gaby sassed making Arianna cover her mouth and shush her.

I just look at Percy for a moment before grinning.

"Cause you guys are OTP!!!!" I yelled and fistpumped Leslie and Arianna and then Alex and Gaby.

Percy facedpalmed and so did jason, Frank, Nico, Hazel, Annabeth, and piper.

While Leo yelled loudly and agreed with us while high giving us all.

Percy groaned at mumbled to himself."we wasted....all this time....for that....what have we dine with our lives."

I poked his cheek making him look at me. "You made it intresting!" Me, Gaby, Arianna, Alex, and Leslie all say together while tackling percy into a dog pile.

"DOG PILE!!!" we heard leo yell.

"NO WAI-!!" Percywas interrupted by everyone jumping ontop of percy.

Annabeth was ontop and she gives percy a quick peck on the lips making me, leo, Gaby, Arianna, leslie, and Alex squeal and high five each other.

We all laughed a bit before percy stared to smack Jason's head signaling that he couldn't breath.

We all got off of him and watched as he struggled to catch his breath and he just layers there.

" OH OH!!!! I know what we should do!!!" Leslie yelled and we wait for her to explain.

~time skip brought to you by blue food~

We all now layed in on big circle our hands intertwined and staring up at the sky.

"This....was the best idea ever." I told Leslie who was laying down next to me.

Leslie smiled and nodded her head before closing her eyes.

I looked back up at the sky before smiling and whispering to myself.

"Best. Day. Ever."

That's all for today. Thanks y'all for reading!!!! Bye for now!!! (^-^)