Important Info

Hello Gems...
This is not exactly a bookclub announcement, but one solely from The Gem Community's Admins.

Hello Gems everyone.... Happy year, new week or new something and everything... Lol.

TGC's finally got "many" sector spots open, and we are set to recruit as many as possible, from graphic designers, reviewers, advertisers, bookclub moderators, judges, award hosts, interviewer, content writer & editors, and so many much more.
There's also opened spot in the Creative and Data team(this two have a slight perk in being part of, than the rest)

So, if you're interested, then head on to our BIO on our profile page. There you'll find a link to our membership form.

Once you have filled the form, with your desired role, then make a quick sprint to the "Forms" chapter of our "Get to know the gem community" book on our profile page, and state your Wattpad username, and the role you applied for. We'll take up the rest with you from there. (P.S: you are for free to join more than one team, if you can handle it.🙂🙂)

STEPS TO APPLY
• Visit our bio on our profile page,
• Click the link with is just below the chunky words there
• Fill in the form
• Visit our profile page again
• You will find a book named "Get to know The Gem Community", click on it.
• Click on a chapter named " Forms"
• Once you are on the chapter, state your Wattpad username, discord ID, and your desired role(s)

We will take it up from there.

If you've got any questions, please do not hesitate to ask us, or drop a comment here
=•=•=•>

_________
Also, The Gem Community's Discord server is available and open to all, and if you wish to be part of the fun there, please contact us and we'll send you the link, or drop a comment requesting one here.
•=•=•=•=•=•=>

Ciao! And have a lovely and wonderful week!
#StaySafe