First encounter

Hey soooo yea I hope you like this and ummm yea just read this horrid fanfic
Also not my art (Idk who to credit so uhhh yea)
—————————————————————————
Monday January 17

Mort POV
"5:30~Ugghhh why do I have to get up so early?" I said while groggily walking to the bathroom. I had to start at a new work today, which is never fun due to that fact that I'm really shy. I got in the shower while singing some Lady Gaga. I put on my work outfit and grabbed everything I needed while walking out the door.

King Julien POV
"King Julien?!" Said a servant. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!!" I shouted while trying to keep calm. "Uhhh sorry but there is a new employee waiting for you." "A new employee huh? What's their name?" I asked while trying to sound intrigued. "I'm not sure? Do you want me to ask?" "No it's fine I'll do it myself." I walked into the waiting room hoping to see a hot girl, but little did I know it wasn't what I expected...

Mort POV
I've been waiting for almost half an hour until I see the hottest guy ever, my internal fruitiness makes it's way out as he asks me if I'm the new employee. "Yes I am, the names Mort!" "Hi Mort I'm your boss! My name is King Julien, but you can just call me Julien if you would like." My heart flutters as I feel heat go up my face, I turn my focus to the floor knowing that I'm most likely blushing at the sexy human right in front of me. "Well I should probably show you were you are going to be while working, also if you ever have questions you can ask me or any of your coworkers!" I look at him and nod trying not to look at his face too much.

Julien POV
He nodded while I started walking him to the office next to mine. "Well this is where you will work from now on! My office is the one to the right if you need anything" I say while walking out. I feel my face gets up when I think about Morts face, he's so hot with a chiseled, but yet childish face and a slim, but yet built body. WAIT!! AM I FALLING FOR HIM!! NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!! Let's just get through the day and try not to think about it...

Mort POV
I got done with work and headed home. All I could think about was Julien, my boss. He was just so sexy and yet beautiful...he just wouldn't leave my mind. I finally fell asleep while thinking about him...
———————————————————————————
Hey I know it's like really bad but I hope you enjoyed it ok byeeee also I'll probably write a chapter every week soooo yea!