Confession

Hey sorry for making everyone wait! I'm going to do a different format for the story because the whole POV thing just wasn't working for me. I hope you enjoy!!
———————————————————————————
Tuesday January 20
Mort wakes up feeling not so tired due to the feeling of wanting to see his boss in all of his glory. He ran to the bathroom to take a shower, brush his teeth, and do his hair. He got back to his room wondering what he should wear?. "It's always the simplest things you don't know what to do about!" Said Mort under his breath while he looked in his closet. After finally picking something out and putting it on he heard someone ring the doorbell. He ran to the door saying "COMING" so whoever was at the door wouldn't think he wasn't going to ignore them. He opened the door to something or someone he never expected to be there...
*
Mort had froze at the sight of me standing there, I wonder if I should have told him I was coming? As I was in thought he said "Hey boss I mean Julien! Why are you here?" "Well I decided that I wanted to pick you up and take you to work, if your alright with that of course." All he did was nod his head almost until it came off. *Cute* I took him to the car that was waiting with my chauffeur. He gasped at the sight, I don't think he's seen a Lamborghini before?
*
I gasped at the sight of a Lamborghini sitting in front of me. I knew the guy was rich, but not this rich. I guess that's one more thing to fall for. He opens the door for me and I get into the car, it smelled like fresh picked peaches. He sat next to me which made me blush even harder than I already was. I asked him "How did you know I lived here?" "Well I am your boss and I get all of that info when you apply to work for me." He winked at me after that statement which made me feel so many butterflies go cray in my stomach.
*
I winked at him hoping it would get a reaction out of him, which it of course did. I know we just only met, but I feel that we should be more than just friends or whatever. I just don't know if I could tell him so early. To break the awkward silence I tell him that he's the only person I've ever done this for, which makes his eyes go as big as full grown oranges! I laughed at his oh so cute reaction. He got fluster and asked why I was laughing "I'm laughing at your reaction it's just so cute!" Oh god did I just confess! No that wasn't a true confession your good.
*
Julien was laughing at me so I asked why. He said "I'm laughing at your reaction it's just so cute!" I felt like I was in heaven, he just called me cute!!! He looked flustered after he had said this which made it the perfect time to work my magic. "Hey Julien" "Yes Mort?" "I think you are the sexiest person I've met in a long time" I winked after telling him and to my surprise he was blushing harder than I ever could. He took my hand and kissed it while saying "Mort, I think we should date"
*
"Mort we should date" I hope that wasn't too blunt, ok yeah no that was pretty blunt. We finally arrived to work before he could even answer. I felt bad for putting him on the spot like that, but I really just couldn't help myself with what he has just said to me. We get into our offices without a word to each other. It was around lunch when he came into my office asking what I wanted for lunch and I replied with my favorite, Chipotle.
*
A/N~ I have no clue why I said Chipotle just go with it ok, thanks.
*
I came back to the office with Chipotle for the whole top level team. They all thanked me while I was handing out food. The last two burritos were Julien's and mine. I went into his office hoping he would let me stay so I could talk to him. Lucky for me he didn't mind one bit. At first it was awkward silence, but he finally asked why I wanted to talk. He knew why I wanted to talk to him. I told him that I was ready to date him.
*
He told me he was ready to date which made me feel giddy inside. All I could do was pull him into a kiss. After a while we broke it breathing hard.
*
It was the end of the work day
*
Mort had just gotten done with work when Julien came into his office asking if he wanted to go to his house. Mort of course said yes wanting to know more about his new boyfriend.
———————————————————————————
Sorry for making you guys wait I just really don't like writing. Thanks for reading!