Back On Madagascar

Through blistering winds crammed with snow (and ice) light had cut through. The light had peeked over the horizon and revealed a torch, a piece of a huge statue. Before the statue becomes clear, it was obvious that it was the Statue of Liberty.

The sunrise revealed the buildings of New York City, and everything began to get closer and closer.

Then Alex pulls the snow globe out of his sight; Madagascar was straight ahead.

"There she is, fellas!" Skipper announced.

Alex held the snow globe to his muzzle with a serious look. "Maybe next Christmas, New York. Skipper, full speed ahead!"

The lion cracked the straps and the penguins went full speed.

Down on the beach, the reindeer relaxed in lounge chairs.

"This is the life, eh?" The lead reindeer declared. He clicks his coconut drink with another deer's as Cupid spared him a glimpse. She continued drawing in the sand with a stick.

It was a small picture of her and Private kissing with a heart traced around it as she sighs sadly.

During this, King Julien gave out presents to all of his subjects. He sat on his throne with coconuts piling behind him that had small bows on them; Santa watched proudly as he gave Mort his very own coconut.

"It says, 'To Mort. Happy Julianuary. Love, King Julien'." The king explained at the mouse lemur sat in his lap.

Mort removed the bow and beamed. "A coconut! Thank you, King Julien!" He thanked the ring-tail, holding the coconut close.

In the air, the gang drew closer to the beach.

"OK, boys, let's take her down."

Just as Skipper finished, Rico ran out of the sparkly stuff, fell, and begun being dragged by the sleigh.

"We just lost one of our engines!" Kowalski panicked right before he falls.

"I thought you said there was enough sparkly stuff to get us there!" Melman recollected Skipper.

"I did."

"Then what happened?"

"I was wrong!"

The leader of the penguins fell and so did the sleigh.

"Red Night Goblin! The Red Night Goblin's coming!" The same lemur from before alerted from a high tree, pointing to the sky with a fearful expression.

Private still had some sparkly stuff on him and desperately tried to carry everyone.

Cupid immediately noticed the youngest penguin struggling to pull the sleigh. Once he made eye contact with her, she encouraged him. "Come on, Private. Think happy thoughts. Happy thoughts."

With the encouragement, Private sped the sleigh straight to the beach, it skidded across the water in rapid speed.

Julien screamed. He dashed away and bounced into Santa's belly. "The Red Night Goblin's attacking again!" He ran away and left the human standing there, utterly confused about what was happening.

"Brace for impact!" Private called, and before he knew it, aiming directly for Santa.

His blue eyes widened and his mouth was agape.

Then they crashed. The Zoosters scattered across the fine sand of the beach, sprawled all over their backs and stomachs.

Everybody was merely dazed, shaking off from the unpleasant landing. But it wore off went they noticed that the crash left Santa completely unconscious, underneath the sleigh as his feet stuck out.