1.

Jeongguk had a pout on his cute lips as he walked down the streets. He looked at the iced americano with pure bliss as a sigh escaped his lips. Anyone who saw the boy now would think he had a mental issue and Jeongguk wouldn't blame them, who wears sweatpants and tank top in this weather? and that too he was gulping down an iced americano, it was fucking chilly. 'even if i freeze to death, iced americano will be my choice' Jeongguk thought and took a sip. 

"hey kid" a deep voice shouted and Jeongguk flinched, but he walked as if he heard nothing "kiddo stop" the voice shouted again and Jeongguk ran into an alley, but soon he was in the hold of a person. That person was hugging him from behind and Jeongguk could feel his breath. "i told you to stop, why didn't you?" The person asked and Jeongguk gulped at how deep his voice was. 

"i didn't know you were calling me" Jeongguk squeaked, his body loving the warmth it was getting. He could hear the deep chuckles of the person "there wasn't anyone else except you bun" Jeongguk's cheeks heated up at the nickname "why did you call me?" "oh right" the guy told and removed his hands from the younger's waist and turned him around, sticking a hand out for handshake. Jeongguk sucked in a breath, 'fuck he is gorgeous' 

"Kim Taehyung" Jeongguk shaked his hand, their hands fitted together like a jigsaw puzzle

"Kim Taehyung" Jeongguk shaked his hand, their hands fitted together like a jigsaw puzzle. "Jeon Jeongguk" "I am a student in BigHit High, learning photography. We have an assignment to do and if you don't mind would you like to be my model for the day?" "i-" "i'll pay you" Taehyung cut in and Jeongguk shaked his head "no, that's not it. i've not done it before and i'm scared that i'll mess it up, please find someone else" Jeongguk told and politely bowed "that's fine, i can guide you. I'm new here and I don't know anyone. Please" Taehyung asked with a pout, fuck those puppy eyes, poor gguk was captivated in his charms that he didn't know his head nodding on it's own. 

"Thanks bun" Taehyung told and smiled which melted Jeongguk. "let's take a few shots in the nearby park, then we will check for a new location" "okay, can i know the topic for the assignment?" Jeongguk asked and his cheeks blushed furiously at the words that left Taehyung's lips "Pretty Things"