4.

Taehyung layed Jeongguk softly on his back and kissed his whole face. He took off Jeongguk's shorts and placed open mouth kisses on his inner thigh making the boy whimper. "t-tae ah" "yes boyfie?" Taehyung asked and Jeongguk smiled slightly, loving the new title. "please fuck me" Jeongguk told, his voice laced with desperation. Taehyung removed his own boxers and lubed up his cock with the lube found in the drawer. Taehyung inserted three of his lubed fingers and stretched him. "fuck baby i can't wait" Taehyung told and slammed into the younger. 

"ahh t-tae s-slow d-down" Jeongguk cried out. Taehyung thrusted in after waiting for his baby to adjust to his size. "fuck tae r-right there nghh" Jeongguk moaned as Taehyung abused his prostate repeatedly. Jeongguk clutched the bedsheet tightly and his eyes was shut tightly. "so good sugar, so tight just for me, my little puppy is doing so good" Taehyung groaned as he knew his bun was a sucker for compliments. 

Jeongguk's eyes fluttered open as his kissed Taehyung "i-im gonna cum" Jeongguk told and Taehyung stroked his dick making the bunny boy throw his head back in pleasure. Soon Jeongguk came all over his stomach and Taehyung came in Jeongguk. "pretty bun" Taehyung told as he sucked a hickey onto Jeongguk's neck. Taehyung pulled out and brushed his cock with his finger and placed in front of Jeongguk's mouth who opened his mouth and sucked on it. "let's take a shower?" Taehyung asked and Jeongguk nodded. 

The elder lifted up the younger boy and went inside the washroom, placing him on the tub as Jeongguk clutched onto the tap for support. "ah it hurts" Jeongguk cried and Taehyung smirked proudly "i'll go gentle next time" Taehyung caged Jeongguk between his hands and kissed him roughly. Jeongguk pulled back and placed his head on Taehyung's chest "wuv u tae" he mumbled and Taehyung chuckled "i wuv u 2" he told, imitating the younger who hit his chest playfully. 

Taehyung opened the shower and saw how the water fell on the younger's abs. Taehyung gulped as he saw his dick standing up, Jeongguk noticed this and looked at the elder. "issok baby, i'll deal with it. let's take a shower quickly" but Jeongguk shook his head "let me help you tae, please" Taehyung sighed "i don't want to hurt you bun" he gaze fell upon Jeongguk's milky thighs. 

"fuck my thighs tae" Jeongguk told noticing the gaze and Taehyung didn't waste a second in pinning the younger against the wall and asking him to hold his thighs close. Taehyung inserted his cock into his thighs and both groaned at the pleasure. Taehyung thrusted into the thighs until he came and enjoyed his view of Jeongguk standing with his thighs leaking precum. "bun let's take a shower fast or i might be hard again" Jeongguk giggled and opened the shower for them to take a bath.