3.

The two were not lucky as they thought. Before they could reach home it started raining and the two were completely drenched. Jeongguk opened the door to his apartment and shivered as he left the door open for Taehyung. "fuck winter is cold" Jeongguk told as he removed his shoes "it's called winter for a reason you know?" Taehyung told and the bunny glared at him "i normally buy oversized clothes so it will be correct on you" Jeongguk told and Taehyung nodded. 

Taehyung dried his hair with the towel Jeongguk gave him before he left to take the clothes "here try these" the younger told and Taehyung took the clothes from him and saw how the younger was shivering so he pulled him into a hug "t-tae w-what are y-" "shush stay like this" Taehyung told and Jeongguk placed his hands on the elder's chest, inhaling his cologne. "let's change?" Jeongguk suggested after some time and Taehyung pulled back staring at the younger, his gaze fell onto the parted glossy lips for a second and leaned forward. Jeongguk was frozen in his place as Taehyung moved forward and placed a peck on his lips. 

"you taste so sweet my honey plum" Taehyung whispered and Jeongguk looked at him and pulled him in for a sweet kiss. Taehyung kissed back, licking his bottom lips for permission which was gladly given, letting his tongue explore. "so sweet, so pretty, my bun, lovely doll" Taehyung said into the kiss making Jeongguk's heart flutter. They pulled back and Taehyung connected their foreheads "let's change?" "yea" 

"i'll change in the washroom" both of them said together and giggled afterwards "no but seriously, i'll go" Jeongguk told and Taehyung ran to the washroom but couldn't grab the handle as he was caught by a muscle pig "hell no bear" Jeongguk told and threw Taehyung onto the bed. Taehyung however caught Jeongguk and pulled him onto the bed, pinning him. "ur so strong" Taehyung told and Jeongguk tried his best to hide his blush. "let's change here? we're both boys" Taehyung asked and Jeongguk nodded. 

They both stood on both sides of the bed facing the opposite side. Jeongguk pulled up his shirt and he could feel someone's stare on his bare back, he ignored it and pulled down his shorts. Two pairs of hands was wrapped around his waist and a Taehyung's head was kept on Jeongguk's shoulder "are you seducing me cupcake?" "no" Jeongguk squeaked and Taehyung kissed the younger's nape, he sat on the bed and pulled Jeongguk on his lap and continued to kiss his nape. Jeongguk bent forward till his head hit his knees as Taehyung placed kiss lower and lower on his back. 

Jeongguk moaned as he felt Taehyung lick his bare back and blowing on it and Jeongguk swore he felt Taehyung's dick twitch. "fuck bunny moan louder" Taehyung growled as he grinded himself against Jeongguk's ass while placing kisses all over his back. "mhmh aah ngh tae" Jeongguk moaned shamelessly and Taehyung placed him on the bed and kissed him on the lips "tell me sweetheart, want me to fuck you?" he asked softly and waited for Jeongguk to answer "yes" "i don't want you to regret anything bun" Taehyung asked again placing kisses onto Jeongguk's knuckles "i won't, fuck me tae" he told and Taehyung smiled at him "one more question" Jeongguk whined "what?" "be my boyfriend will you?" Taehyung asked and Jeongguk saw the love and sincerity  in the other's eyes. 

"don't feel afraid to say n-" 

"yes"