Chapter 5

I walked down the sidewalk with tears streaming down my face. "Twyla! Wait!" It was Billy. He caught up to me and we stopped. He put a hand on my shoulder and asked "Are you okay? Don't listen to them, they're jerks." I cried harder. "Wha-what they said wa-was true."
He hugged me, stroking my purple and blue hair. "hey, shhh. No it wasn't true, Twy youre...youre beautiful." I stopped crying. "you really think so?"
He smiled a little. "Yeah, you are amazing, and my best friend. I really like you Twy....um I was wondering if..you maybe would want to..be my girlfriend?.." I smiled, his eyebrows crept together, as if waiting for a response. " I would love to be."

That night me and Billy talked on the phone the entire night. I stayed the night at Howleen's (Howleen and clawdeen are not sisters in this fic)
When I woke up, I saw a text from Billy.
From: Billy
"Meet me at school in five minutes? :)"

I texted back a quick "sure" and got read as fast as I could, borrowing some of Howleen's clothes.

At school, I met Billy in the creepateria. After saying hello, he grabbed my hand. I blushed, but I loved it. He asked me to go to the Coffin Bean with him after school. I told him I couldn't wait.