15

"PLEASE NO," I screamed as they pulled my arms down. "LET ME GO LET ME GO LET ME GO."
My throat burned from all the screaming and I tasted sweetness. Blood.

"Hold him down," one of the nurses instructed. A few more men rushed in and along with them came Jimin.

I looked him in the eyes. "PLEASE HELP ME, LET ME GO."

Jimin looked troubled. He rushed to my side and looked around frantically.

"Is this necessary?" He asked while looking at the people.

"He hasn't eaten in weeks, hasn't taken his medicine, refuses to do anything. This was our last option." Said the man that was holding me down.

Jimin worriedly looked down at me. "C-Calm down, Kookie. You'll be alright."

"Please," I sobbed, begging him.

"Inject him with his dose," I heard a man instruct.

The sound of my scream must have been horrible because it made all the people flinch back. It made them angrier, I could tell,  because now their actions were fuelled with aggression.

The sharp tip of the needle grazed my skin and all I could do was sob. "Please." I whispered helplessly while staring into Jimin's saddened eyes.

He looked at me and stroked my hair, whispering to me that it would be alright.

"I miss him. I-I want him,"I cried as my vision got blurry.

Jimin stared down at me and his eyes turned pitiful. "The boy in the mirror?"

I stared at him, feeling my vision turn dark as I whispered.

"Kim Taehyung, his name is Kim Taehyung."

I missed the way Jimin's eyes blew wide, how his face turned pale and he stumbled back at the sound of my love's name.

3rd person p.o.v

Jimin ran down the hall, his breathing frantic and his heart beating out of his chest. All he could hear was the boy's words in his head, muttering out that name. That name. That name sounded so familiar.

Jimin burst into his office and like a mad man, started frantically searching. He shoved papers to the ground, pens were thrown around, his once neat room was now a complete mess.

"Where is it, where is it..." he stopped himself when a crumbled paper caught his eye. He walked to the paper and leaned down slowly, his heart beating like a thundering drum-kit.
He picked it up and slowly unraveled it before hesitantly laying his eyes upon it.

The words he saw made his heart-beat stop. His blood ran cold, he felt like he couldn't breath, as he stared at them, those words, he felt dizzy. He backed away and his shaking hands dropped the paper but the words he saw were engraved into his head.

Missing persons report: Kim Taehyung.