The End

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER, MAYBE.

Hi all,

Sorry to everyone who came here expecting an update, but I'm afraid it's not coming. I'm so, so sorry to have to announce this, but I have officially decided to end this story here.

I know there are so many of you who love this story and want it to continue, but I'm afraid that I just cannot keep writing this book. I have been trying for a year now to update, not just for myself but also for all of you who have stood by and supported my work. You have no idea just how much you all mean to me, and I really wanted to give you something in return, but in the end, what I was coming up with was both forced and incredibly boring. And I refuse to publish something that I'm not proud of.

I've had so much fun writing this story. From the concept to the storyline, I'm so proud of myself for this creation, but over time as I spent less and less time dedicated to 1D/Larry, my inspiration has simply disappeared. Not to mention the mental stress that failing to come up with content caused, and I refuse to put myself through that any longer. I hope you can understand.

However, I am determined to keep the spirit of this book alive. Because although I cannot continue this story, I'm not the only one who loves it. So, I encourage all of you to write your own ending. If anyone wants to write out an epilogue or missing scenes, or even give side characters more flavour, go ahead! Message me and I'll publish your work under "Bonus Chapters". This isn't just to entertain you all, but to give a platform to anyone hoping to gain an audience. So go ahead and write your fanfiction of this fanfiction, and rest assured that whatever you come up with, it's perfect.

Let your imaginations run wild! Set your epilogue in an underwater utopia! Let Harry and Louis get married! Kill someone off! I'll love anything you can come up with.

Once again, I just want to thank you so so much for reading Rivals. It means so much to me.

Love and socially distant hugs,
Keola xx

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐒 ⟶ 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧. 🎉