Season 1: Chapter 4

It was evening already and everyone is preparing for the extravagant dinner for the Royals. And because Lascena family was invited especially me, I have no reason to skip the invitation.

I looked myself in the mirror while Lina are busy taking care of my hair. I was staring my reflection on the mirror.

I must end everything here before anything else happens. I must not get myself involved in the royal family or else I will suffer in much miserable life.

"Miss, everything's ready" Lina said

I stood up and look at her. Her eyes were sparkling as soon as she saw me. I was confused, am I really that beautiful?

"Miss is really indeed beautiful!" the Lina happily uttered

I smiled to her and began to bow. She seemed to be shocked in my actions but I don't care, I should thank her for her loyalty to me.

"Thank you for everything, Lina." I said

Back then when I was angry, I usually hit Lina to calm myself. But I never heard her to complain if what I'm doing, instead she clearly understand me above all else in the mansion.

She always supports me when I'm down because Alexis always rejecting me and she always defend me in other maids who mock me. When mom's not around, she's always there for me.

I look at her face and saw her eyes filled with tears.

Did I said something wrong?

"W-Wait--did I say something wrong?" I asked nervously

But instead of replying, she hugged me tightly. I can feel her gentle and warm embrace.

"I'll always be there for you miss, even though the world forsaken you I'll never leave you. " She said

I hugged her back and my eyes won't stop crying too.

When my mother died, my life began to turn upside down. I became the black sheep to the family. It's always the sister and the sister who is good and I'm the bad. Then, they cast me out, father didn't care for me and never even show himself to me.

My life began to suffer to the point that the maid's treatment is better than me. The maid were began to bully me and there is Lina who always care for me. The news spread that she died due to illness but the truth is, she died of being too much tortured just because she refuse to poison me.

That made me angry so I confronted Ivellina and her goody-two-shoes mother and made havoc. And then, I was sentenced to death.

"Miss..."

In this life, I will cherish you.

"...Miss, are you alright?"

With me protecting you, no one will dare to touch you.

I quickly smiled and wiped my tears. I shouldn't reminisce myself to the most horrible moment happen in my life. That's right, I must focus on the present!