Chapter 3

I've never thought of suicide till now! What the hell was that?!
I made a complete fool of myself! Ughh I'll just stay in my room forever and never come out EVER AGAIN!

      Thoughts raged my mind as I ran back home to my mothers house.

      "What is wrong with me?!" I whined to myself like the complete child I was.
This was horrible! How could I ever show my face in that store again?!

      I slammed the door open to my mom's apartment and threw my jacket on the ground in a fit of rage as I went to collapse onto the couch.

      "Still haven't found your own apartment huh?" My mother's nagging voice purred from the kitchen.

      "Noooo and I probably never will because I'm going to stay here forever!"
I heard her scoff at my agonizing pain.

      "Stay on the couch? Because that's just what you do every other day, ever think of getting a job?" She was so annoying! Why couldn't she let me die in peace?!

      "You don't get it!"

      "I get that you are lazy, and too old to be staying with me, and unemployed!"
She continued to nag as I covered my ears with my hands.

This wasn't fair . . . Why did this happen to me! I just asked some random guy if he was gay and then ran away like a baby!

      I'll have to go back to apologize . . .

      "I saw a nice apartment for rent in the newspaper earlier today!"

And suddenly I didn't want to stay at the house!

.         

      That morning I decided I had to confront my fears!

      "Mom, I'm going out now."

      "Okay please get a job this time!" She waved.

Bitch! I slammed the door behind myself before heading off to apologize to the angel that made me consider killing myself! Couldn't be that hard . . . Right?

      For some reason the closer I got to the store the more I felt like stepping into traffic
      My heart pounded uncontrollably, which was odd because I didn't even know I was gay until like three months ago! What if they ask why I ran out?! What would I say to that?!

'Oh I'm sorry I was just so stunned by your beauty I had a miniature stroke!'
And what the hell was up with that big guy and being so touchy?! Oh god-

      I think I stood outside the shop for about nineteen minutes before I finally gathered enough courage to walk in.

      It definitely didn't help that the big guy had already turned his attention to me the second I walked in, it's like he was daring me to stay or something! Alright River, deep breath, you can handle this!

      "Can I help you with anything?" He said it so casually, as if we didn't just meet yesterday.

      "Uh, actually- I-" DAMNIT GET IT TOGETHER! Why am I stuttering so much!?

      "I just wanted to apologize for yesterday!" I said in one breathless motion.
Hopefully he wouldn't say anything and I could just leave!

       "Apologies? For?" He tilted his head with a perplexed expression.

      NO WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN?!

      "Are you- mm, yesterday! I ran out! And it was really rude. Plus I called you gay, and- that was super lame of me because obviously you aren't! Well maybe! Uh- Damnit. Okay well good talk!"

       I'm going to jump off a building today . . .     

      "Don't worry. We really don't mind. I'll go get the boss for you- yes, boss?" He smiled coyly, I wanted to leave but his glance up to the angel who was walking like some corpse bride down the staircase frooze me dead in my tracks.

     "mhhhh... Vincent ... what in the actual hell is going on down hereeee? I was still sleeping..." He sounded so ... sad, disappointed even. I did this, I ruined his beauty sleep. I deserved to pay for that crime.

      "The boy from yesterday came back to apologize."

      "Yeah but! I'm leaving now so you can go back to sleep!"

Oh god I sounded too eager! What was I? some creep! Go back to sleep! That was so bossy!

      "Aha, ... you came to apologize kinda early... why are you sounding so panicked?" He walked over to me, leaning on Vincent as if to further wreck my mind with accusations on their sexual orientations with each other!

       "I'm sorry!" I rasped, "I just didn't want to leave things off awkwardly! But clearly this doesn't make me look like any less of a duets . . ."

      "Huh? No it's really fine, neither of us were upset or anything? Why does everyone wake up so early though..." he yawned as he tied his beautiful silver hair back, then with an elegant stride, walked over to me and brought his arms around my body in a tired hug.

WHAT THAT-

His boyfriends eyes never leaving the teacup, the beautiful essence of god was holding behind my back. I was going to melt! What was this!? Why couldn't I talk?! I hadn't talked yet! What do I say!

      Nothing apparently because I just stood there like a retard statue while the love of my life slipped his arms softly off my body and smiled down at me in a very quire way that made me want to ask for his hand in marriage.

      "Alright... you can hang out here, you left all your books... but I'm going to go to bed again for just a few more minutes, okayyy?"

     "Oh yeah! Of course- Sleep well! Have nice dreams!" have nice dreams?!

      "Nice ... dreams? Aww, that's super cute." He said in a light haze as he turned to go back upstairs.

      ". . ." I looked to the bigger guy as if ready to just ask him to choke me to death! Put me out of my misery for good!

      "Should I make you breakfast, boss?" The bigger guy said to his prince, before making direct eye contact with me, and instead of being normal I walked past him to go find the book I was reading yesterday!

      "Huh? I mean if you want you both could come upstairs? I don't mind." The prince turned to give a wholesome smile.

      "You forget we have a store to run." The man chuckled, it was hard not to look back at them. Their voices were so attractive!

      "Ahh, well as the owner, I can say it opens at twelve today?" Said the pretty one, however I thought I could feel his eyes on me so I glanced over slightly. And to my embarrassment I wasn't wrong. Ah! One of us has to look away! I already did it three times! It would be odd if I did it again!

      "True." The prince's boyfriend said in that creepy calm and casual tone.
As if nothing in the world could bother him! And as far as I assumed it probably didn't.
     "Uh? What are you guys talking about?" I finally spoke.

     "If you wanted to come upstairs to have a cup of tea with Vincent." The man rubbed his eyes.

Vincent walked over to put the 'open' sign to 'closed.

Oh, so the big guy's name was Vincent! I totally forgot when he told me yesterday!

      "Uh, but don't you need to rest?"

I really did want to go up and have tea, but on the other hand the thought of having no good excuse to leave once I was up there made the nice gesture sound a bit like hell to me.

      "Ahh, mhm, but I'll only get a couple minutes in before the cursed electric train passes, then I can hang out with you both." His expression was so pure! How could I refuse that?!

      "Yeah sure!"

I'm such an idiot~