Epilogue

To look upon the headless dove drowning in a lake of fire,

The heartless monster whose black soul is scattered among ash and bone journeys to the crimson sea.

There he reads the burnt-out stars hidden below the place the angels sing.

He calls upon the serpent that rises from the blood-soaked tide.

When she shows, he cast his soul into the deep setting the headless dove free.

On wings made of eternal fire the dove flies high,

Perishing into a sphere of flames that dries the sea.

For the headless dove so loved the world that she gave her life to set it free.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

THE END...For now!

It's COMMENT TIME! How is everyone feeling?  Don't be afraid to tell me how you really felt. I don't bite, and I can always muzzle Tristan when I need to ; )

((•̀ᵥᵥ•́)) + / (⁎˃˂) + ( ˋ Θ ' ) = A whole new world!

Author's Note

I've enjoyed being back this past year and in the realm of Trisley! Thank you to everyone who stuck by me during these difficult times in my life. I have all the love in the world for those of you who stood by me, checked on me, and cheered me on. I have lots of exciting things planned for book three! Book One we felt Tristan's love and heartbreak. Book Two we learn how far he will go and why Kinley was put on the earth. Book Three, the two will have to rediscover themselves as the "grander powers" that be are determined to have a different outcome than the world before. Who is Tristan Darkos without his love for Kinley? And can Kinley go through with her purpose once the past catches up to her? Get ready for a playful, seductive beast who's a forgotten legend newly released from his prison and ready to take back what was stolen from him and the eevie tasked with slaying the Greatest Evil that ever lived. It's going to be a whole new world, people. And yes, Trisley will be abound in many shapes, forms and fashions. Book One and Two are about to collide in an action-packed, scary hot, thrill ride. So buckle up, my lovelies. The blood and tears are going to be flowing but so is the chemistry between two supposed-to-be enemies.

PS: Leave me your thoughts on the above ^^^ for book three info blurb here. I'll need some time to come up with an official blurb. I HATE writing blurbs, they are SO difficult.