Italia.

I hadn't slept that night

I hadn't slept that night. I worked with them all night getting everything ready even if my body was physically hurting.

I cross my arms as everyone is finally showing up. "Did you even sleep Yrsa?" Kol speaks and I just glance to him. "I'm fine." I speak and pour myself a cup of mead. I drink it and then move my hair to behind my back. "And are you drunk?" He speaks and I let out a chuckle. "No. Only had a few." I watch him and he furrows his brows to me. "It's too early for a queen to be drinking." I make a face and furrow my brows. "It's not early if you haven't slept." I smile to him and then step onto the boat, moving to the back.

I'm going to be honest. I'm absolutely angry. Furious I didn't kill Ivar and I let him get away. I could've fucking killed him in the cell. He can't do much with my hands around his neck from behind. He can barely walk. I take a seat on the side of the boat and pull one leg up. Isabella is wearing a dress that shows she's a queen while I'm in rags. I look to her and clench my jaw. She glances to me and we lock eyes for a moment. I sip my drink while we watch each other. I feel as if she's testing me. She moves to hold her hands in front of her and then looks forward to look towards the sea.

I tilt my head up slightly towards the sun and then gulp my drink, moving to pour another

I tilt my head up slightly towards the sun and then gulp my drink, moving to pour another. I look up to everyone around. I tilt my head slightly to the right as I see Hvitserk. When did he show up? I sip my drink again and he looks to see me, stepping to me. "Queen Yrsa." I raise a brow towards him and watch him. "What are you doing here?" He nods once. "I couldn't stand to be in Kattegat. I just don't feel like that's my destiny." I look at him and then look to see Isabella looking at us once more in my peripheral.

I look to him for a moment and then grin. "Your destiny is a queen." I speak slowly, seductively, as I raise my hand up towards his cheek and stroke it softly. He touches my hand softly and then furrows his brows. I lean in to his ear and speak. "You're welcome.." I kiss his cheek and then step off, going back to my spot. I can already tell Hvitserks face. He probably stood there for a moment and then turned to look at me with a smile as I walked away and then glanced at Isabella to confirm she was looking to him. If she doesn't notice him, let me help her.