Chapter 3: Meeting an old Amigo hunter

Athena's POV:

I pulled my car in front of an office where my old friend would be using my tracking ability. I went inside and up to the counter and asked the lady I want to meet Alaric Saltzman. 

The lady said he was busy but I told her it was urgent and told her to tell him that a lady named Athena Carter wants to meet her privately and urgently. 

She then went and came back surprised because usually this doesn't happen and told me to go inside a room. I went inside and saw my old friend Alaric Saltzman

I went up to him, he looked surprised after seeing me after a long time

I went up to him, he looked surprised after seeing me after a long time. I talked first

"Salve mi amice factum fuerit quia ego sum admodum diu tibi videatur, quid agis? ego have vos desiderabat: et nunc ego postulo vestri auxilium in hac civitate, novus hie ego sum facis, et ego postulo vestri auxilium familiare, et iuvo vos ad me" i said in latin. 

It means (Hello my friend, I am very pleased to see you, it has been for a long time since i have seen you, what are you doing? I have missed you and now I need your help i am new here and I need your help to reunite my family will you help me?

" O MY GOD , i have missed you sooo much Athena, how are you? and of course, i will help you why not" He replied and hugged me and i hugged him back. I sat down next to him and gave him this ring to wear.

"Why thank you and what does it do?" he said, I replied " it will send me a connection to where you are and if you are in danger" 

" What do you need help with?" He asked. I explained to him that I need to find Niklaus and reunite the family to make us stronger so that our enemies cannot kill us. 

Then suddenly Damon, Elena and Stefan came inside without knocking and had a confused faces when they saw me close to Alaric and talking to him. 

"Why are you here, and how do you know Ric?" Damon asked. "You meet them?" Asked Alaric. "I meet them when I just came here in Mystic Grill and in the Forbes house," I said. 

"But you know them?" 

"Yes, Damon is my friend" 

"You didn't answer my question, why are you here, and how do you know Ric?" Asked Damon.

 " First of all I am his friend much longer and second it's none of your business why I am here," i said. 

I then handed him a bag full of clothes as he needed to change his style because he looks like a pedo, and said " These are some clothes that you might like, i saw them and thought of you they would look good on you, accept them because yours are ugly, ok bye" 

Alaric chuckled and said, " Bye, and also thank you, see you later!"