~short skirt~

~3rd POV~

Nagito was getting ready for school but seemed he wanted to mess with Hajime a little he already knew that Hajime had a crush on him So he grabbed a pink skirt and put it on it was a very short skirt but he didn't care he just wanted Hajime to want him.

~Nagitos POV~

I walked into school and went to my locker I felt like I was being looked at, and because I was a boy everyone was shocked they wouldn't expect a boy to wear a skirt. I walked to class and saw Hajime sitting at his desk we locked eyes and both of us blushed then he put his head down on his desk, as I went to go sit next to him.

~Hajimes POV~

I saw komaeda walk through the classroom door, he sat next to me as I put my head down, then I saw that I had a bulge. I lifted my head up. With a gushing red face I had to sit through half of the class, because the chemistry teacher was very strict. When class got over I panicked out of there and before Nagito could talk too me I ran to the bathroom.

~Nagitos POV~

When class ended and as I was about to talk to Hajime he ran out of there he seemed to be panicking and in a hurry. I followed him and saw him go into the bathroom. I then followed behind him quietly there was no one in the bathroom except for me and him, though he didn't know I was there.

~3rd POV~

"F-fuck" Hajime said while trying to take his pants off quickly Hajime pulled down his boxers and grabbed his member. He then started stroking it
"Ah~" Hajime moaned loudly then he cupped his mouth.

Nagito stood there quietly then he blushed when he heard Hajime moan

"N-Nagito~ w-why did you~" he moaned as he stroked faster with his hand still cupped over his mouth.

Nagito blushed he was as red as a tomato, then he left the bathroom and went to class

Then Hajime came into his hand, he cleaned up and headed to class where Nagito sat with a red face then he look at Hajime then he blushed to Hajime sat next to Nagito in every class he had with him.

Finally they were in there last class It was the weekend now. Nagito couldn't stop thinking about what he heard. When the class ended Nagito went to his locker.

~Nagitos POV~

As I'm walking through the hall as everyone stared at me. Then out of the corner of my eye I see Hajime walking next to me then I started blushing. I opened my locker to put everything away, then I felt Hajimes hands on my waist.

He pulled me towards him with my ass up against his bulge. I blushed and I moaned quietly so nobody could hear.

"H-Hinata-kun can you-" I got cut of my Hajime saying something

"I'll continue with you later" he whispered in my ear I blushed uncontrollably, "will you come over tonight? My parents aren't gonna be home until Monday~" he whispered

"S-sure" I answered back as he let go of my hips and started walking "h-hey! Wait for me!" I said while running towards him.

We lived close to each other so I could just walk over there. He dropped me off at my house and told me to me too meet him at his place at 7:30 because that's when his parents weren't gonna be home. It was 5:30 so I went and picked out clothes then I had an idea.

I looked in my closet and saw a shorter skirt and high thigh socks. The skirt was black with a white stripe going across the bottom. The socks were the same except There were 2 stripes on the top of them.

It was 7:00 almost time for me to go so I headed to the bathroom and put the clothes on then grabbed a white shirt and put on a short jacket.

Then it was time I walked out of my house and went to Hajimes. His parents were gone it was just me and him. We walked to his room then he spoke.

"I see you have gotten ready for me~" Hajime smirked

"You've gotten ready for me too I see" I said

I blushed and sat on his bed. He came up to me and I looked up at him then he smiled "you're so cute" I blushed then I got hard. I got up to use the bathroom, he turned on the fan on high. The air blew my skirt up and he grabbed my ass. "A~h h-hajime~" I moaned. He smirked then let me go. I turned around and kissed him. He licked my bottom lip for an entrance, but I refused he got mad and squeezed my thighs.

I gasped for air then he slipped his tongue in. I let him explore my mouth then I moaned into his mouth to make him want me more. He got out of the kiss and in my ear he whispered "I'm not gonna go easy on you Nagito~" I blushed then he took off my jacket and shirt then he started to kiss and bite my neck all the way down to my stomach.

"Ah~ah~" i moaned then he lifted my skirt and pulled my boxers down and threw them. He then unbuttoned his pants and took of his shirt. He pulled down his boxers and took them off he sat on the bed and lifted me onto his dick.

"A~ahh~" i moaned loudly

He licked my neck and kissed it. I started to bounce up and down on his dick. After a while he took me off of his dick and pinned me to the bed. I was panting then I blushed and looked at him.

He looked at me in the eyes and said "I love that face you make ~" the he asked me if I was ready, I nodded then he slowly put his dick in my ass. Then He went in and out at a slow pace "f-faster~" I moaned quietly he went faster and kissed my neck leaving hickeys. He started to go faster "mmm~ nnnggghh~ f~faster" I said moaning into his ear. He then found my good spot and went faster, hitting it repeatedly.

"A~ah-haa~ mmmm~ nnnghh~" i moaned loudly as I started to lightly scratch Hajimes back, then I grabbed his hair as he was going faster.

"N-Nagito i-I'm g-gonna-" he said "m-me t-too" i moaned then I came on both of our chest then soon soon enough he came in me and filled me then he pulled out we both were panting. We pulled the covers over us and I fell asleep on his chest.

(𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔)

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚜!