~Drunk night~

~3rd POV~

"What? You don't wanna go drinking with me tonight?" Nagito asked Hajime

"W-well I don't really drink." Hajime said

"Aw come on. Just this onceee?" Nagito begged Hajime

Hajime sighed as he looked at Nagitos adorable puppy eyes. "Fine fine, but I'm not getting drunk." Hajime then smiled

"Yay! It's fine, someone has to dive home though." Nagito said.

"Huh? Wait what?"

"We're gonna go to a party" Nagito added.

"Uh woah....I don't do well at parties.." Hajime said.

"Hinata-kun have you ever actually been to a party?" Nagito asked.

"Once...and I blew it." Hajime looked down and blushed.

"Hmm? How so?" Nagito asked in a confused tone.

"This is the one thing I really don't like to talk about but I'll tell you. I was in high school and....this person was a girl I liked a lot...they invited everyone to a party and even some people that..." then Hajime paused.

"And the person you liked already had a boyfriend and when you asked her out you got slapped and made fun of?" Nagito guessed.

"No. I got really drunk that one day"

"Under age drinking.." Nagito said.

"Please just let me finish" Hajime sighed.

"sorry.." Nagito smiled

"I.....I'm really not myself when I drink....I was a senior in high school actually and there was a person that really didn't like me. When I got drunk they started messing with me and...I punched the guy in the face, then after that it seemed she had a boyfriend. That dude I punched was her boyfriend. Of course I didn't know because she didn't tell me, and I..I got her pregnant i lost all contact with her. I didn't mean too, then her boyfriend blamed me and I got beat up." Hajime explained.

"You're a father?" Nagito asked.

Hajime nodded

Nagito felt really bad for asking "was she....was she drunk too?" He asked in a sad tone.

"Yeah. If I remember correctly." Hajime said

"Hey.. you know if you dont want to get drunk...then I won't get drunk either..." Nagito said

"Huh? But don't you wanna have fun tonight?" Hajime asked.

"Yeah but I want you too have fun too you know? So if you dont get drunk I'm not getting drunk either." Nagito smiled.

"You don't have to do this. I'll be fine."

"Wait...I've always thought you were a virgin but I thought wrong..." Nagito said.

"What now..?" Hajime asked

~That Night~

Hajime sighed as he looked at the glass of alcohol. "I really don't trust myself." He smiled and looked at Nagito.

Nagito smiled. "Don't worry I'll let you get drunk. Then I'll drive you home, ok?"

"Huh? But I just explained why I don't drink."

"Don't worry, I'll watch and make sure you don't have any sex with any girls, okay?" Nagito said still smiling.

Hajime looked back down at his drink. He hesitated to lift up the lifted it and began to drink it.

Nagito closed his eyes and he drank his alcohol. He looked over and smiled at Hajime after he put the drink down.

After a few drinks, Hajime was already starting to feel drunk. Nagito looked after Hajime, making sure he didn't do anything stupid. Then it started getting really late, then Nagito helped Hajime get to and into the car.

"How do you feel Hajime?" Nagito asked with a smile. He buckled up Hajime and got in the car.

Then Hajime unbuckled. "I'm....really.....horny...." his mouth began to drool.

"Hmmm" Nagito thought. "Hajime, please stay buckled. You gotta stay buckled to get home." Nagito said while reaching over to buckle Hajime back in.

As Nagito was reaching over Hajime grabbed Nagitos hand and placed it on his bulge. Nagito blushed then yanked his hand back he continued to grab Hajimes buckle again once he started driving Hajime unbuckled luckily they were coming to a stop.

Nagito got out then closed his door, walked over to Hajimes side and opened the door to help him out. We walked up too his door and as Nagito turned to go and leave to go home. Nagito felt Hajime grab his arm and pulled him inside with him.

"H-hinata-kun?" Nagito said confused

He began to take his shirt off.

"H-hinata-kun! What are you doing!?"

He looked at Nagito "H-have sex with me....p-please...." Hajime said as he began to kiss Nagitos neck.

"Ah~!" Nagito moaned.

Hajime then undid his pants only for his hard as rock dick to come out of his pants. Then he laid down on his bed.

Nagito, slowly took of his pants and boxers while blushing of embarrassment.

"What's the matter?" Hajime asked.

"N-nothing..." Nagito then climbed on Hajime.

Then Hajime, impatiently, inserted himself inside of Nagitos entrance.

"Mmm~!" Nagito moaned.

Nagito began to ride the impatient brunette.

"Hinata-kun...y-you dont have to be so mean...." Nagito said

Then Nagito started to realize why Hajime was afraid of getting drunk. Because does get out of control and very horny and just as impatient.

"I am n-n-n.....never....ahhh....letting you get d-drunk again." Nagito moaned as he started to ride faster.

"B-but don't you like it when I'm drunk?" Hajime asked as he began to kiss all over Nagitos exposed neck. Then he started sucking on his neck, leaving hickeys all over him. Hajime held and squeezed lightly on Nagitos thighs as he rode.

"H-H-Hajime~!" Nagito moaned

"Nagito...I'm about too.....c-cum!~" Hajime groaned.

After a few minutes of moaning and kissing, Hajime finally came inside of Nagito as it dropped from their bodies and all of the bed.

"I'm never letting you get drunk again..." Nagito blushed

Hajime smiled "you still enjoyed it though."

Nagito blushed and was afraid to admit it "M-Maybe I did."

(𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔)

{𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑖 𝑎𝑚 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠!}
{𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑚 𝑓𝑜𝑟 76 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠}